Table of Contents
Visitor of the Perpetual Night 15 – My Wife is a Witch
The Surprise Quest Visitor of the Perpetual Night 15 – My Wife is a Witch is the fifteenth and the last of the Visitor of the Perpetual Night Quests during the Fate Grand Order Halloween 2017 Event (US). While going through this FGO Event guide, players see what they can farm. They can farm a variety of items such as sweet candles, mischievous bats, petit cakes, and, possibly – pumpkin lanterns.
Each enemy drops a variety of FGO event items which they drop; opening several choices for the players. Players can either convert them to Petit Cakes or even buy items that are specific to the FGO Halloween Event items.
You’ll find the items in Exchange Shop.
You can also check our wiki and Fate Grand Order Database for other quests and strategies here.
|AP Cost||30||Bond Point||615|
|Tendency||Saber/ Lancer/ Caster||First Reward||Pumpkin Lantern x 1|
|Scarecrow (Lvl 14/ Caster/ 8378 HP)||Pumpkin Head (Lvl 14/ Lancer/ 6666 HP)||Scarecrow (Lvl 14/ Caster/ 8378 HP)|
|Daemon (Lvl 24/ Caster/ 70436 HP)|
|Daemon (Lvl 40/ Caster/ 58,503 HP)||Miss Medea (Lvl 60/ Caster/ 152,315 HP)||Pumpkin Leader (Lvl 50/ Lancer/ 10812 HP)|
|Drop Item Information|
|Caster Piece, Caster Monument||Gem of Saber, Magic Gem of Saber, Gem of Caster, Magic Gem of Caster, Gem of Lancer, Magic Gem of Lancer|
|Heart of a Foreign God (Rare), Evil Bone, Ghost Lantern (Rare)||Pumpkin Lantern (Rare), Petit Cake,|
- During the Visitor of the Perpetual Night 15, you’ll come across two Daemons which have big health pools. As much as possible, don’t let them complete their NP gauge as they can kill your servant in a single shot. They are also known for giving debuffs which can be quite irritating especially for a Quick Team.
- The first round of the Visitor of the Perpetual Night 15 is a NP Gauge charging round. Use that round to charge your NP gauge as much as you can as a means to whittle down the next two waves.
- Surprisingly, Medea is not the threat here. While she can perform her NP a lot faster than most servants, her damage output isn’t as deadly as the two Daemons in the middle of the Visitor of the Perpetual Night 15 Quest.
- Having Rider class servants can make the battles in the Visitor of the Perpetual Night 15 Quest, especially those that can multi-hit. Majority of the enemies in the Visitor of the Perpetual Night 15 quest are of the Caster class, making it an easy walk for Rider class servants.
- When it comes to kill priority, your main priority should be the Daemon in the third wave of the Visitor of the Perpetual Night 15. Since Medea focuses more on self-buffing, she doesn’t deal too much damage against your team. However, the Daemon’s debuffs can quickly end your team if you don’t kill him immediately.
Fate Grand Order Halloween 2017 Surprise Quest
|Visitor of the Perpetual Night|
|Part 1||Part 2||Part 3|
|Part 4||Part 5||Part 6|
|Part 7||Part 8||Part 9|
|Part 10||Part 11||Part 12|
|Part 13||Part 14||Part 15|