This article contains the walkthrough and guide on how to defeat the Advanced-ranked Battle of The Girl Next Door in Fate Grand Order [FGO]. This battle also entails tips and tricks on how to quickly finish the battle.
Advanced Battle – The Girl Next Door
|AP Cost||20||Bond Point||730|
|Tendency||Archer/ Berserker/Rider||First Reward||Phoenix Feathers x 5
|Amazon Guard (Lvl 8/ Archer/ 4444 HP)||Amazon Guard (Lvl 8/ Archer/ 4444 HP)||Amazon Guard (Lvl 8/ Archer/ 4444 HP)|
|Amazon Guard (Lvl 12/ Archer/ 11,642 HP)||Amazon Guard (Lvl 12/ Archer/ 7977 HP)||Amazon Guard (Lvl 12/ Archer/ 7977 HP)|
|Tamamo Cat (Lvl 30/ Berserker/ 42930 HP)||Saint Martha (Lvl 30/ Rider/ 48959 HP)||Boudica (Lvl 42/ Rider/ 42,515 HP)|
|Drop Item Information|
|–||Gem of Archer|
|Seed of Yggdrasil, Phoenix Feather||QP, Bronze Medal x 5, Silver Medal x 1~5, Gold Medal x 1~3|
- To defeat the incoming Archer class enemies, bring a Lancer class servant to help deal with the incoming waves. Some of the recommended servants under this class include Cu Chulainn or even Romulus.
- Romulus may be a better choice due to his ability to both sustain and hit multiple targets in battle. His Noble Phantasm allows him to deal heavy damage against multiple enemies.
- Cu Chulainn may focus on single targets but has higher basic attack damage that makes up for his single target Noble Phantasm. Also, his Protection of Arrows allows him to evade 3 attacks and his Battle Continuation skill allows him to sustain better.
- The last round has Saint Martha, Boudica, and Tamamo Cat. One way to start is to take out Saint Martha due to her ability to heal allies, sustaining them in battle. Or, one can start with Boudica who can buff her allies with Defense Buffs. Tamamo Cat cannot sustain herself too well in battle and with her increased weakness, will soften up after removing the two sustain servants.
- If one plans to take out Saint Martha first, make sure that she does not complete her Noble Phantasm. Tarasque is a Noble Phantasm can attack all enemies, destroying the player’s team. If you managed to fill an Assassin’s NP to the brim, use it now to immediately dent the enemy servant. Jing Ke‘s Just, Kill is a decent NP in this situation.
- If the plan is to defeat Boudica first, delay Boudica‘s buffs as much as possible.
- Bring a servant that can reduce NP gauges. It does not necessarily have to absorb the NP gauge. Servants such as Musashibou Benkei or Zhuge Liang can delay NP gauge charges.
- However, bringing Zhuge Liang may make him susceptible to the Rider class enemies. Make sure he can sustain himself or at least power up one’s allies to fully unleash their Noble Phantasm. Another way is to just go all-offensive with an Brave or Buster Chain boosted Enuma Elish. This will usually take out majority of the enemy servants leaving Saint Martha remaining. Finish her off by another charged NP to end the battle.
- Team-build used:
|Rank||AP Cost||Battle Name|
|Novice||5||Battle of Gojo Bridge|
|Intermediate||10||By the Black Flag|
|Advanced||20||The Girl Next Door|