This article contains the walkthrough and guide on how to defeat the Expert-ranked Battle of Muscle Language in Fate Grand Order [FGO]. This battle also entails tips and tricks on how to quickly finish the battle.
Expert Battle – Muscle Language
|AP Cost||20||Bond Point||1030|
|Tendency||Berserker/ Lancer||First Reward||Octuplet Crystals x 5
|Artificial Muscle Prototype (Lvl 10/ Berserker/ 6549 HP)||Artificial Muscle Prototype (Lvl 10/ Berserker/ 9355 HP)||Artificial Muscle Prototype (Lvl 10/ Berserker/ 9355 HP)|
|Artificial Muscle Prototype (Lvl 12/ Berserker/ 10,490 HP)||Artificial Muscle Prototype (Lvl 12/ Berserker/ 21,384 HP)||Artificial Muscle Prototype (Lvl 12/ Berserker/ 10,490 HP)|
|Spartacus (Lvl 40/ Berserker/ 45,022 HP)||Leonidas (Lvl 40/ Lancer/ 43,481 HP)||Darius III (Lvl 40/ Berserker/ 45,109 HP)|
|Drop Item Information|
|–||Gem of Berserker|
|Octuplet Crystal||QP, Ember of Wisdom (Berserker), Silver Medal x5, Gold Medal x 1~7|
- To defeat the incoming Berserker class enemies, bring a class with high attack power to take them down. Usually, another Berserker class servant may do. Servants such as Darius III or Heracles may do. Feel free to spend time choosing Arts Cards of less offensive servants first until your draw the Arts of the offensive ones to chain, the best way to finish this round is to charge your NP to 100% so that it becomes available upon reaching the 3rd wave. Although it may be luck based, you can substitute the CE with a Starting NP Craft Essence to max it out faster.
- Darius III has a Multi-Hit Noble Phantasm along with higher levels of sustain compared to Heracles. However, he does not have the same attacking power as Heracles. This may make him susceptible to focus attacks.
- Heracles’ asset is his basic attack strength. A single strike from his Buster Attack can easily wipe out enemies. While he does have lower sustain, he does have the ability to immediately cull the number of enemies to lower incoming damage.
- You may reserve a slot for a hyper-offensive servant like a Saber class. An example is Altera who deals massive damage even with an Arts Chain. Be sure to cast Attack buffs such as Charisma to further raise their damage output. Support her with DEF buffs to maximize her tanking ability, Transient Wall of Snowflakes helps to patch up your offensive servant’s defenses to withstand the onslaught coming from the opposing Berserkers.
- The last round has Leonidas, Spartacus, and Darius III. There are two approaches to this battle. One is to defeat Leonidas to prevent him from shielding his allies and reducing the incoming damage. Or, defeat one of the Berserkers to lower over-all incoming damage.
- If the player chooses to defeat Darius III or Spartacus first, this will lower incoming multi-hit damage. Prevent them from using their Noble Phantasm and force them to use up all their self-sustain skills.
- If the player chooses to defeat Leonidas first, stun him and prevent him from using defense skills in order to reduce the two Berserker class servants into glass-cannons.
- One instance is to have Zhuge Liang cast his NP to spread Status Debuffs, then connect an ATK boosted Saber Class or Berserker Class Servant’s NP to pierce through their defenses.
- Another is to go all-out with an Instant Enhancement Boosted NP using Nero Claudius tied to a Buster Chain, Brave Chain, or Buster Brave Chain. If the Berserkers survive, be wary of Darius III’s Charge, and Spartacus Hp Regen or Guts activation. Continue chaining arts and perform an AoE NP. It might be unavoidable to have the first lineup wiped. For instances like these, another with the Craft Essence Parted Sea or those with Skills that cast Invincibility/ Evade should do the trick to pick off the remaining HP of these Berserkers.
- Team-build used:
|Rank||AP Cost||Battle Name|
|Novice||5||Battle of Gojo Bridge|
|Intermediate||10||By the Black Flag|
|Advanced||20||The Girl Next Door|