This article contains the walkthrough and guide on how to defeat the Extra Advanced-ranked Battle of Aestus Domus Aurea in Fate Grand Order [FGO]. This battle also entails tips and tricks on how to quickly finish the battle.
Extra Advanced Battle – Aestus Domus Aurea
|AP Cost||20||Bond Point||1230|
|Tendency||All||First Reward||Crystallized Lore x1|
|Nero’s Guard (Lvl 40/Lancer/ 4263 HP)||Nero’s Guard (Lvl 40/Lancer/ 4263 HP)||Nero’s Guard (Lvl 40/Lancer/ 4263 HP)|
|Cu Chulainn [Prototype] (Lvl 50/Lancer/ 38,489 HP)||Cu Chulainn (Lvl 50/Caster/ 36,606 HP)||Carmilla (Lvl 50/Assassin/ 35,660 HP)|
|Alexander (Lvl 50/Rider/ 32,932 HP)||Gilgamesh (Lvl 50/Archer/ 40,368 HP)||Heracles (Lvl 50/Berserker/ 35,163 HP)|
|Nero Claudius (Lvl 50/Saber/ 74,028 HP)|
|Drop Item Information|
|–||Nightless Rose, Gold Medal x1~11|
- First Wave is basically the preparation for charging your NP. Draw Arts and Chain when you can. Better if you have any of the Starting NP Craft Essences on one or two of your servants to give them an instant boost. By the next round, you should have filled up NP.
- This will be a long and grueling fight as opposed to your usual Nero Fest Qualifier. If you have an AoE NP, use it now, otherwise you may opt for a Debuff NP to incapacitate the servants as you charge your NPs. Repeat this process for the next group of enemy servants. A recommended support can either be a level 80 Zhuge Liang or Gilgamesh as each has their own strengths. If your support is running out of health, be sure to cast Emergency Evade from the Master Skill tab for cover. Finally, you will be facing Nero Claudius herself. Stack all your Attack buffs if you still have them, then go all-out with another Enuma Elish or have NP chains with Zhuge Liang inflicting Debuffs. Cast an offensive Buster NP to deal significant damage on the next turn .
- Target Carmilla first to prevent any Vampirism shenanigans from going up. One way to go around this is to cast Zhuge Liang’s NP immediately to attempt to Stun the Cu Chulainns. Stack up on Arts Chains, with Carmilla out of the way, it will be easier to stack those NPs. Watch out for the reinforcement servants. Alexander in particular can cripple you with Fair Youth, whereas Gilgamesh can be problematic if his 3 Charge fills to the brim. Again to attempt them from inflicting any harm, go ahead and use Zhuge Liang’s NP again. If Gilgamesh attains a full NP, be sure to cast Evade/ Invincibility Skills to dodge them, then connect your own AoE NP such as Altera’s Photon Ray to deal massive damage.
- Heracles will take the place of another fallen enemy servant, cast another NP such as Zhuge Liang’s to cripple them. If you manage to take out another, Nero Claudius will be the last to take its place.
- As this is the most difficult of the lot, feel free to consume 3 Command Spells to raise your fallen servants should a wipe be inevitable due to an unfortunate roll in the enemy’s favor.
|Rank||AP Cost||Battle Name|
|Novice||5||We Have Come in Secret|
|Extra Advanced||40||Aestus Domus Aurea|
Click here to return to the Nero Festival Page.