This article contains information on how to earn Saint Quartz and what Saint Quartz are.
Saint Quartz is the summoning currency found in Fate Grand Order [FGO]. This form of currency allows you to summon craft essences and servants from a pool. While summoning, the default rarity of the essence or servant summoned is at 3 stars. However, if one is lucky, there are times that one may receive a 4 or 5 star ranking essence or servant. For one summon, it takes 3 SQ to summon a craft essences or a servants.
Asides from summoning, there are other uses for the Saint Quartzes:
- Replenishing AP. AP (Action Points) allow the player to complete quests in the story.
- Resuming the battle. Should you run out of Command Spells, it will revive your team completely with full health and with 100% Noble Phantasm (NP) Charge.
How to Earn Saint Quartzes
- Purchasing with real money.
- Accomplish quests.
- Logging in daily.
- Complete event rewards.
- Exchanging Saint Quartz Fragments.
- Raising the servants’ bond level to a certain level.
- Admin compensation.
- Earned orbs via a special event declared by the admins.