This article contains the walkthrough and guide on how to finish the Intermediate Dumpling Gathering in Fate Grand Order [FGO]. This battle also entails tips and tricks on how to quickly finish the battle.
Intermediate Dumpling Gathering
|AP Cost||10||Bond Point||265|
|Tendency||Archer/ Saber/ Assassin/ Rider||First Reward||Magic Gem of Archer x 5|
|Dragontooth Warrior (Lvl 5/ Archer/ 3351 HP)||Dragontooth Warrior (Lvl 5/ Archer/ 3351 HP)||Dragontooth Warrior (Lvl 5/ Archer/ 3351 HP)|
|Dragontooth Warrior (Lvl 8/ Archer/ 5027 HP)||Dragontooth Warrior (Lvl 8/ Archer/ 5027 HP)||Dragontooth Warrior (Lvl 8/ Archer/ 5027 HP)|
|Marie Antoinette (Lvl 25/ Rider/ 30758 HP)||D’Eon (Lvl 20/ Saber/ 28, 794 HP)||Sanson (Lvl 20/ Assassin/ 21, 399 HP)|
|Drop Item Information|
|–||Gem of Archer, Magic Gem of Archer|
|Dragon Fang||Moonlight Fest CE, 1,500 QP, Ember of (Archer), Dumplings, Special Dumplings|
- When beginning the Intermediate Dumpling Gathering, all enemies are of the Archer class. The easy way around it is to bring a Lancer class servant such as Cu Chulainn (Prototype), Cu Chulainn, or Romulus.
- Cu Chulainn (Prototype) has a variety skills that can improve his critical damage and his over-all damage. Despite his higher attack than the regular Cu Chulainn, his survivability is slightly lower that than him.
- Cu Chulainn on the other hand however, has more defensive capability. His Battle Continuation and Protection from Arrows makes him harder to knock down. However, he does not have a high attack similar to Cu Chulainn (Prototype).
- Romulus is a self-sustaining Lancer class servant. Unlike the two formers, Romulus has a multi-hit Noble Phantasm which can be quite useful if one is in a hurry. Another is that when he uses Imperial Privilege, he has a 60% chance of ATK and DEF which lasts for three turns.
- However, the real threat here is the third battle with the three servants. Marie Antoinette can heal herself, Sanson deals extra damage to Evil-aligned servants, and D’Eon has a lot of defensive buffs.
- Players can start taking out D’Eon since he can kill the Lancer class servant one brought as a sweeper. The best way is to bring an Archer class servant to arrest the problem. When done, focus down Sanson as he only has three NP gauges before bursting any of the servants down.
- If the player chooses to take out Sanson first, the player must prioritize Marie Antoinette next as her heals can be quite annoying along with her charm skill.
- Team Build: