This article contains the walkthrough and guide on how to finish the Novice Dumpling Gathering in Fate Grand Order [FGO]. This battle also entails tips and tricks on how to quickly finish the battle.
Novice Dumpling Gathering
|AP Cost||5||Bond Point||115|
|Tendency||Saber class||First Reward||Gem of Archer x 5|
|Werewolf (Lvl 3/ Saber/ 1151 HP)||Werewolf (Lvl 3/ Saber/ 1151 HP)|
|Werewolf (Lvl 5/ Saber/ 1727 HP)||Werewolf (Lvl 5/ Saber/ 1727 HP)||Werewolf (Lvl 5/ Saber/ 1727 HP)|
|Werewolf (Lvl 10/ Saber/ 6332 HP)||Werewolf (Lvl 15/ Saber/ 18422 HP)||Werewolf (Lvl 10/ Saber/ 6332 HP)|
|Drop Item Information|
|–||Gem of Saber|
|Seed of Ygdrasil||Moonlight Fest CE, 1,500 QP, Ember of Wisdom (Saber), , Dumplings, Special Dumplings|
- When beginning this match, all enemies are of the Saber class. Defeating them will be easy if players bring an Archer class servant.
- Players can also try bringing Cu Chulainn (Prototype) due to his Beast-Slayer skill that increases his damage. Doing so can possibly make up for some of his affinity as a Lancer class servant.
- Players, if they wish to finish this quicky, can bring NP Spamming Characters such as Zhuge Liang to help end the battle faster.
- The Novice Dumpling Gathering may be good for farming little dumplings. But this works best if the player has the CE’s: Moony Jewel or Moon Goddess’ Bath. While these two have their own effects, they also increase the amount of dumplings dropped per battle.
- If the player insists on farming the normal dumplings, this stage may be best for farming due to the low AP cost.
- Team Build: