This article contains the Moon Festival Main Quest – Battle at the Coastline in Fate Grand Order [FGO]. This battle also entails tips and tricks on how to quickly finish the battle.
Main Quest – Battle at the Coastline
Level Requirement: 15
Orion (Lvl 33/ Archer)
Special Dumpling x40
|AP Cost||5||Bond Point||330|
|Tendency||Rider/ Assassin||First Reward||Summoning Ticket (First-Completion Reward)|
|Georgios (Lvl 20/Rider/ 36,255 HP)||Saint Martha (Lvl 20/Rider/ 20,177 HP)||Kojirou Sasaki (Lvl 10/ Assassin/ 12,124 HP)|
|Drop Item Information|
|–||Special Dumpling x3, Dumpling x3~6|
- If you intend to use Debuffs against them, be sure to cast it immediately as they generally have Skills to deter these effects.
- A good team composition consists heavily of Assassin class servants save for Orion. These deal effective damage against the Rider duo. Jing Ke helps collect C. Stars for the party, while Carmilla can help by denying the opposing servant from reaching a full Charge too early. If you pair Carmilla with Stheno, this gives another opportunity to steal an enemy’s Charge. Stheno can cripple some of the servants to enable the team to throw some free hits.
- Since Georgios has self-buffing DEF in the form of Guardian Knight, it is preferable to target first. Jing Ke’s Just Kill can easily fell him.
- Kojirou has the least amount of HP so be sure to take him out next to eliminate having to deal with his Mind’s Eye (False), let alone his quick charging NP.
- Finally, finish off Saint Martha by lining up those Critical damage. If you have Mystic Code Chaldea, spend an Instant Enhancement on a Brave Chain Assassin servant to deal some serious damage.
|1||Antoinette and Company|
|2||Battle at the Coastline|
|3||Moon Over the Ruined Castle|
|4||Does Moon Goddess Dream of Dumplings?|