Third Stage Halloween Free Quest
Upon finishing the main story for 2017 Halloween Event, the Third Stage Halloween Free Quest becomes available. In this Fate Grand Order Free Quest, players then can use this quest to begin farming for a variety of FGO event items that they can exchange in the store. However, players can also play the Third Stage Halloween Free Quest after finishing the Secret Joy of the Impaler. Upon completing the Third Stage Halloween Free Quest in this current FGO event, players gain 5 Secret Gem of Caster to bolster Caster class servant skills.
Level Requirement: 40
Third Stage Halloween Free Quest Part 1
|AP Cost||30||Bond Point||415|
|Tendency||Rider/ Berserker/ Caster/ Lancer||First Reward||Secret Gem of Caster x 5|
|Scarecrow (Lvl 16/ Caster/ 9495 HP)||Scarecrow (Lvl 16/ Caster/ 9495 HP)||Scarecrow (Lvl 16/ Caster/ 9495 HP)|
|Scarecrow (Lvl 20/ Caster/ 11730 HP)||Pumpkin Head (Lvl 20/ Lancer/ 4692 HP)||Scarecrow (Lvl 20/ Caster/ 11730 HP)|
|Horror Wyvern (Lvl 14/ Rider/ 18, 144 HP)||Vlad III (Lvl 40/ Berserker/ 114, 693 HP)||Pumpkin Head (Lvl 3o/ Lancer/ 20196 HP)|
|Drop Item Information|
|Berserker Piece/ Berserker Monument||Gem of Rider, Gem of Lancer, Gem of Caster|
|Ghost Lantern, Evil Bone||Mischievous Bat, Sweet Candle, QP|
- Majority of the enemies in the Third Stage Halloween Free Quest are Scarecrows. They don’t have much HP and don’t deal as much damage. However, they make up for it by using their Present skill which grants them an extra NP charge.
- Use the first two waves to charge up your Noble Phantasm gauges. Also, as much as possible, bring servants that have multi-hit Noble Phantasms. In doing so, not only do you quickly lower the incoming damage but also can single out those who are really a threat to your team.
- Vlad III, as the final boss for the Third Stage Halloween Free Quest, has a big health pool for a Berserker class servant. Also, take note that he has added damage against all servants except Shielders and Rulers. But this also means that he can take extra damage also from all other servants.
- If the NP gauge isn’t charged yet then, focus down the Pumpkin Head first. As the creature with the lowest life pool, it’ll be easy to take it out. However, have another servant focus down Vlad III.
- Bring a servant that can drain NP Gauges. If you’re not completely confident in your servants’ over-all damage per turn (DPT), bring a servant that can stun him or drain his NP. This should prevent Vlad III dealing heavy damage to your allies.
- After defeating him, you’ll receive the 5 Secret Gems of Caster for completing the Third Stage Halloween Free Quest.
Fate Grand Order Halloween 2017 Free Quests