Episode 1: Lily’s Departure – Walkthrough
As Episode 1: Lily’s Departure begins, Mash and the protagonist spend time drinking some tea outside. Apparently, the protagonist and Mash decided to help Lily become stronger. As they continue training, Mash, the protagonist and Lily find themselves trying to enhance Lily’s Caliburn in order to help her become a better servant.
Need help finding some items finding builds for servants? Check our Fate Grand Order Database here.
|AP Cost||5||Bond Point||135|
|Tendency||Assassin||First Reward||Fate GUDAGUDA Order x 1|
|Heroine X (Lvl 15/ Assassin/ 42,744 HP)|
|Drop Item Information|
- Since it’s the first episode, Episode 1: Lily’s Departure won’t be too difficult. In fact, the match involves a single round against Mysterious Heroine X.
- As an Assassin class servant, she’s weak against Caster class servants. However, players can also opt to use fully powered Saber Servants to break their way through against Mysterious Heroine X.
- Players can bring hyper offensive servants like Altera to easily cleave through Mysterious Heroine X, effectively ending the battle for Episode 1: Lily’s Departure.
- Caesar is also a pretty good option since his attacks are single-target focused. He also can improve the power of his attacks by collecting critical stars, increasing the base damage.
- Bringing Saber Lily will make Episode 1: Lily’s Departure a whole lot easier. At the start of the battle, all the servants affected have a Mana Burst buff on them. This in turn increases the over-all output of their Buster cards.
Saber Wars Event US (2018) Main Quests
|3||Revival of Rome|
|4||Awakening of the Universe|
|5||Answers of X|
|6||Journey of the Flower|