Royal Party V Quest
The Royal Party V Quest is the fifth of the Royal Party Quests for the Fate Grand Order Halloween 2017 Event (US). From here in this Fate Grand Order Database, players can farm a variety of items such as sweet candles, mischievous bats, petit cakes, and, possibly – pumpkin lanterns. Each enemy has a variety of items which they drop; opening several choices for the players. Players can either convert them to Petit Cakes or even buy items that are specific to those specific FGO event items.
You’ll find the items in Exchange Shop.
|AP Cost||20||Bond Point||415|
|Tendency||?||First Reward||Golden Fruit x 1|
|Euryale (Lvl 30/ Archer/ 9974 HP)||Boudica (Lvl 30/ Rider/ 10,628 HP)||Martha (Lvl 30/ Rider/ 12,239 HP)|
|Stheno (Lvl 30/ Assassin/ 10789 HP)||Shakespeare (Lvl 30/ Caster/ 8985 HP)||Marie Antoinette (Lvl 30/ Rider/ 11565 HP)|
|Gilgamesh (Lvl 45/ Archer/ 22237 HP)||Sakata Kintoki (Lvl 45/ Berserker/ 34538 HP)||Nero (Lvl 45/ Saber/ 22136 HP)|
|Drop Item Information|
|Random Pieces/ Monuments||–|
|–||Mischievous Bats, QP, Fire of Wisdom|
- During the first two waves of the Royal Party V Quest, they have two niche-based servants: Euryale and Stheno. However, these two only become a threat if your team has a lot of male servants.
- Use the first wave of the Royal Party V Quest as a means to charge up your Noble Phantasm. Spam your Arts cards as much as you can especially on Euryale first. As an Archer class, she has a shorter NP Gauge like an Assassin class servant. Also, if you have male servants, she can also seriously disrupt your team’s rhythm.
- After defeating Euryale, you can focus on the two remaining enemies on the first wave of the Royal Party V Quest.
- As for the Royal Party V Quest’s second wave, you have two tanky servants: Marie Antoinette and Stheno. However in terms of priority, kill Stheno first to prevent her from charming your servants. Again, she can also use her noble phantasm – Smile of Stheno which can insta-kill male servants.
- The finale wave of the Royal Party V Quest has one major threat: Gilgamesh. His noble phantasm – Enuma Elish – deals extra damage almost to all servants. Not only that, he also can use Golden Rule and only has three charge bars.
- Nero and Sakata Kintoki, based on threat level, are interchangeable. Killing either or won’t badly affect the outcome.
Fate Grand Order Halloween 2017 Royal Party and Guerilla Quest
|Royal Party I||Royal Party II||Royal Party III|
|Royal Party IV||Royal Party V||Royal Party VI|