This article contains the walkthrough and guide on how to defeat the Advanced-ranked Battle of Gorgon Island in Fate Grand Order [FGO]. This battle also entails tips and tricks on how to quickly finish the battle.
Advanced Battle – Gorgon Island
|AP Cost||20||Bond Point||730|
|Tendency||Caster / Rider / Assassin / Archer||First Reward||Serpent Jewels x5
|Lamia (Lvl 8/Caster/ 5819 HP)||Lamia (Lvl 8/Caster/ 5819 HP)||Lamia (Lvl 8/Caster/ 5819 HP)|
|Naga (Lvl 10/Caster/ 10,055 HP)||Naga Raja (Lvl 10/Caster/ 13,406 HP)||Naga (Lvl 10/Caster/ 10,055 HP)|
|Medusa (Lvl 20/Rider/ 37,506 HP)||Stheno (Lvl 20/Assassin/ 43,157 HP)||Euryale (Lvl 20/Archer/ 39,897 HP)|
|Drop Item Information|
|–||Magic Gem of Caster, Secret Gem of Caster|
|Serpent Jewel||Nightless Rose, Bronze Medal x 5, QP, Silver Medal x 1~15, Gold Medal x1~15|
- The first two waves introduce a swarm of Caster class enemies. Be sure to take them out with a Rider Class servant. Again if you could afford to draw Arts Cards, it will be more efficient to prepare the NP for the last wave.
- By the last wave, you will face against the Gorgon Sisters. Be wary of Stheno and Medusa since they cover each other’s weaknesses. Stheno and Euryale may afflict your Servants with Charm Debuff while Medusa can cast Petrify on the first turn. As a workaround, be sure to bring a group of all girl servants.
- The strategy depends on the NP charge of your servants, however it is better to have all three of them ready to cast their NPs.
- For those who have a full charge Medea, feel free to cast Rule Breaker against Stheno, it requires around 2 NPs to defeat her. Then focus on Euryale and have your Lancer class servant such as Elisabeth Bathory charge her NP before Euryale does then finish her with a Buster Chain. Marie does not have an advantage over Medusa but since she requires a higher charge, she can be left remaining on the field as you charge either Medea or Marie’s NP, with the latter having Beautiful Princess to stall out Medusa’s Bellerephon while charging. Her NP can also lift Petrify’s effects to allow one from the team to fire an NP before they themselves get knocked out.
- Team Build:
- Another alternate Team Build would consist of:
|Rank||AP Cost||Battle Name|
|Novice||5||We Have Come in Secret|
|Extra Advanced||40||Aestus Domus Aurea|
Click here to return to the Nero Festival Page.