This article contains the walkthrough and guide on how to defeat the Expert-ranked Battle of Glorious Rome in Fate Grand Order [FGO]. This battle also entails tips and tricks on how to quickly finish the battle.
Expert Battle – Glorious Rome
|AP Cost||30||Bond Point||1030|
|Tendency||Rider / Saber / Lancer / Berserker||First Reward||Seed of Yggdrasil x10
|Septem’s Blessing (Lvl 30/Rider/ 87,791 HP)|
|Gaius Julius Caesar (Lvl 40/Saber/ 49,393 HP)||Caligula (Lvl 40/Berserker/ 50,876 HP)||Romulus (Lvl 40/Lancer/ 39,896 HP)|
|Drop Item Information|
|–||Magic Gem of Lancer, Secret Gem of Lancer|
|Dragon’s Reverse Scale||Nightless Rose, Silver Medal x 5, QP, Gold Medal x1~11|
- The enemy composition is diverse which means that Berserker Class servants are efficient when it comes to dealing with them. Select the Arts Cards when they pop up to fill your NP in preparation for the last wave.
- One way to handle the first enemy is to have Mash use Transient Wall of Snowflakes to sponge the attacks better. Then feel free to have an offensive servant such as Heracles use up his Buffs as you try to connect Arts Chains. It might take some luck to have Heracles boost his charge successfully, but with the Mystic Code Chaldea’s Emergency Evade, he gains 1 more turn to safely dodge any attacks.
- Add Mash’s Obscurant Wall of Chalk and Heracles gets at most 3 turns of immunity to the massive damage that the Dragon unleashes. This first battle is crucial though. If Heracles cannot fill his gauge or if he falls before the second wave, it is more difficult to compensate for the NP gauge lost unless he has has Guts obtained from a Craft Essence such as Nightless Rose.
- Last wave can be dealt with by having a Saber class servant. Since the Lancer deters any Archers, it makes sense to bring Saber classes to pierce the Lancer while taking neutral from the opposing Saber. In case you are deciding on Support, Altera or Altria Pendragon can be used to deal with them. If you have a servant that can draw attacks away from Berserker class allies, feel free to deploy Vlad III and chain Arts. His NP-type can also chain with his allies’ Arts Cards, to boost their NP gains.
- For those who do not have access to 2 5 Star servants can try to use Heracles in place of him instead. He appreciates the NP strength buff from Altera and can connect his own to deal even more damage after the enemy is afflicted with a Status DEF Debuff. Finish off the remaining ones with another Buster Chain if you could afford it, Caligula in particular.
- Team-build used:
|Rank||AP Cost||Battle Name|
|Novice||5||We Have Come in Secret|
|Extra Advanced||40||Aestus Domus Aurea|
Click here to return to the Nero Festival Page.