This article contains information about the Female Trait found in servants and enemies in Fate Grand Order [FGO]. We’ll continue to update this page once the Fate Grand Order [FGO] game updates.
This is currently based on Patch 1.2.0. However, some of the servant information came from the Japanese version. Thus, please wait for the updates as we will update this as FGO continues to update.
The Female Trait appears in several servants and enemies. This trait does not grant additional damage bonus to any of the servants. However, this trait may either shield them from certain skills or make them vulnerable to certain skills. Female-killer servants usually include Jack the Ripper and Carmilla because of their noble phantasms.
Skills & Noble Phantasm
Because they are Female, these creatures are not affected by gender-specific charms meant for females. However, there are certain Charm skills that may still affect them:
- Siren Song (A~C) – High chance to inflict Charm on the opposite gender (1 turn). This belongs to several characters: Stheno, Euryale, Phantom of the Opera, Medusa, Queen Medb, and Marie Antoinette.
- Maria the Ripper (D~D+) – This noble phantasm increases damage against [Female] (1 turn). This belongs to Jack the Ripper.
- Phantom Maiden (A) – Deals bonus damage to Females if overcharged. This belongs to Camilla.
- Trouble with Women (A) – Decreases Charm Resist against Females but in return applies Evade. This attack belongs to Fionn Mac Cumhail.
- Love Spot (C) – Decreases attack of Female-trait servants. This skill belongs to Diarmuid Ua Duibhne.
- Sadistic Charisma (A) – Increases ATK of all allies, further increases ATK of female allies for 3 turns. This skill is the upgrade to Elisabeth Bathory‘s Charisma, after her Strengthening Quest.
- Loving Gentleman (C) – Restores HP of all allies, further restores HP of female allies. Edward Teach has access to this skill.
List of Servants with Female Trait
List of enemies with Female Trait
|Male||Weak to Enuma Elish||Female||Non-Gendered|