- Treasure “Carved Horn Bird Sculpture”
- Start running over the right of the small window in front, found in the top of the Carts.
- Optional Conversation # 1
- Talking to Sam down to the bottom.
Jumping down, it runs a passage that was sandwiched between the settlements.
- Optional Conversation # 2
- Climb on the second floor building in the first left of the passage, sit on the broken chair.
Buildings, such as the blacksmith you will see on the right.
On the first floor of the table is put the Cutlass.
- Optional Conversation # 3
- Talk to Sam after examining the Cutlass.
- Journal Note # 1
- Climbing from the right wall to the blacksmith of the second floor of the earlier, found in the top of the table and go to the right of the room.
Entering the building of the blacksmith of the opposite.
- Journal Entry # 1
- Examine the animal bones.
- Optional Conversation # 4
- After examining the animal bones, talk to Sam.
- Journal Entry # 2
- Examine the stone monument found and advance the passage of the village. Apparently law of pirates are written.
- Treasure “Mughal Vase”
- Enter the building next to the monument, found in the top of the barrel of the first floor of the shed.
And it has advanced the village, you meet in your Avery captain.
- Journal Entry # 3
- Examine the stone statue of Avery.
- Optional Conversation # 5
- When Sam was a break, talk to Sam.
- Treasure “Painted Copper Bottle”
- Upon entering the jail located in the left-hand direction of the stone statue, found in the cell.
Entered on the back of the building of the stone statue, overcome the shelf in the jump.
I dived under the tree of the plate, advance the tunnel.
Because there is a map of Business District, let’s check.
Climb up the back of the ladder.
- Treasure “Painted Copper Bottle”
- Proceed with the branch point to the right, found in the back of the passage.
Take the branch point to the left, you cage down over the rope in the church of the first.
Combat Part 1
Enemy to many occurrences. Because as soon as they find dangerous, we will continue to dispose of as much as possible stealth.
Since the last sniper to appear two people, and then proceed carefully so as not to touch the red of the radar.
You closer to a stretch sniper by rope jump.
Proceeds from sniper stomach buildings to earlier in the leaf of the tree.
Go to the next building, jump off to the first floor
- Journal Note # 4
- Found on the first floor of the table.
- Treasure “Mughal Jade Bottle”
- Caught in the wood of the handle from the next room of the table, found in the bottom of the left of the box.
Proceed to jump from the house to the house opposite, the next, please caught in the iron pipe.
We will willingly caught in the building of the handle in the swing jump from there.
Combat Part 2
Because there are two of the mercenaries, you quickly assassination.
And go jump in the building across a rope jump.
Many enemies will spawn further advance.
Once you defeat all the enemies, in cooperation with the thumb on the right back of the building and go up the ladder is broken part.
Proceed carefully so as not to fall down in the back of the building and open the door.
However, since the door of the former has become a cliff, it goes over a narrow wooden board of the side and climb up to the top building.
From the top of the building can rope jump, go further to the back of the ruins to use it.
- Treasure “Slipjoint Claspknife”
- Enter into the building from the back of the cliff using a rope. Found on the first floor of the wooden box.
Invaded from the window into the ruins, to jump the cliff using a rope.
- Treasure “Large Bronze Bore”
- Goes into from the left of the open door after the jump, it is found on the right of the red table.
In addition with a rope jump go to the next building.
When it exceeds the barricade, it slides down the slope.
You guys will arrive to the location, such as the office.
- Treasure “Stout Vase”
- Further up and to the right the right of the stairs, found on top of the previous table that you jump.
Proceeding from the first floor on the left side in the back, it has broken various things, we duck under it.
To arrive to the Square.
- Optional Conversation # 6
- Talk to Sam that examine the skeleton.
Optional Conversation # 6
Talk to Sam that examine the skeleton
- Treasure “Mughal Serving Vase”
- Found at the point where the right back of the broken chairs and barrels have been placed.
Opening the back of the door and up the stairs from the square.
When you open the door, it is a chapter end.