This article will contain the directory to everything that is needed for the Moon Festival ~ Does the Moon Goddess Dream of Dumplings in Fate Grand Order [FGO]. We’ll continue to update this until the end of the event.
Moon Festival ~ Does the Moon Goddess Dream of Dumplings?
As the mid-autumn festival begins, the moon glows bright. It shines with the brightest of lights that no one has seen until today.
With that, Chaldea realizes they’ve lost their Dumpling and the moon goddess has a bit too much of it. After all, it is to celebrate their own Moon Festival. Chaldea thus intends to send you, magi, to earn back those hard earned Dumpling. And if you do it right, the goddess, Artemis with her friend, Orion may bless you with her presence.
- Event begins on August 17, 2017 and ends at August 24, 2017 (3: 59 PM, UTC).
- The Moon Festival lasts for seven days in which eight quests will be available.
- There are two sets of four quests: the Main Quest and the Free Quest.
- The Main Quests are divided into Episodes in which the player must spend 5 AP and a certain amount of Dumpling to unlock.
- As for the Free Quests, they are divided into several difficulties: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, Expert, and Goddess.
- All these Free Quests however are tied to the Episode Quests.
- For example, to unlock the Beginner Free Quest, the player must complete Episode 0.
- As the player completes the battles, each battle will drop a variety of Dumplings or a Special Dumplings.
- These then will serve as currency during the event.
- The player then can exchange the Dumplings for certain items such as monuments, ascension materials, and the limited Moonlight Fest Craft Essence!
Everything that happens in this event is purchasable via Dumplings. This also includes the episodes and certain items in the exchange shop. As of now, the Japanese version confirmed that the Dumplings vanish after the event. Items such as the hero crystals and the Blaze EXP cards will be exchangeable along with some Archer and Rider Pieces and Monuments. Another item worth exchanging for is the 5 star craft essence – Moonlight Fest which boosts a servant’s sustainability in battle.
To check out the event items, click here.
Moon Festival Episodes
|Episode No.||Name of Quest|
|1||Antoinette and Company|
|2||Battle at the Coastline|
|3||Moon Over the Ruined Castle|
|4||Does the Moon Goddess‘ Dream of Dumpling?|
Free Quest: Dumpling Gathering
Tips and Tricks
Having a hard time farm those highly-coveted medals for those gorgeous skill & ascension materials? Players can check the links down below for some tips and tricks as to where and how to farm the dumplings within a short amount of time.
- Along with the episodes, players will now have an increased drop rate in terms of summoning. Orion will now be available. This means that players will have a chance to summon the Moonlight Hunter himself.
- Summoning rates for others will still apply.
- Using a 10x summon will guarantee the player one 4 star (SR) or above card and 1 guaranteed 3 Star (Rare) or above servant.
- The guaranteed summon will either be Craft Essence or Servant. Moon Fest will not appear via summoning.
- Servants with increased drop rates:
- Craft Essences such as the Moon Goddess’ Bath, the Mooncell Automaton, and the Moony Jewel will drop.
With that, head forth and enjoy the Moon Festival! Enjoy your dumplings!
- Moon Festival ~ Does the Moon Goddess Dream of Dumplings? (August 17, 2017 ~ August 24, 2017)
- Nero Festival (July 25, 2017 ~ August 8, 2017)
- Fate/Extella Release Celebration
- First Order Release Celebration