Table of Contents
Challenge 11: Alien Invasion Guide – Walkthrough
The Challenge 11: Alien Invasion is one of the easier Altrium farming quests. As the eleventh of the Altrium quests, the Challenge 11: Alien Invasion doesn’t pose too much of a challenge and is well-suited for Sabers. Players can even opt to rely on pure raw power to mince through the incoming enemies.
Need help finding some items finding builds for servants? Check our Fate Grand Order Database here.
|AP Cost||10||Bond Point||815|
|Tendency||Lancer/Rider||First Reward||Heart of the Foreign God x 4|
|Elite Altonian (Lvl 36/ Lancer/ 79198 HP)||Elite Altonian (Lvl 36/ Lancer/ 79198 HP)||Elite Altonian (Lvl 36/ Lancer/ 79198 HP)|
|Space Beast Gogumagon (Lvl 35/ Rider/ 370206 HP)||Great Lucky
(Lvl 80/ Caster/ 1278090 HP)
|Space Beast Gogumagon (Lvl 35/ Rider/ 370206 HP)|
|Drop Item Information|
- Like all Alien Invasion Quests, the Challenge 11: Alien Invasion opens with one set of Altonians. Unfortunately, the main issue here would be the second wave consisting of the Daemon and Karna as a boss.
- The main threat of the Challenge 11: Alien Invasion would be Karna as he is capable of boosting his Buster power which can really tear through your party if you’re not careful. Don’t underestimate his ability to complete his noble phantasm either. Because of the large chunk of HP that he has, he has enough turns to unleash his Noble Phantasm should you take him lightly.
- Like any battle, use the first wave of the Challenge 11: Alien Invasion to charge up your NP. If you can, run a Mystic Code that immediately kicks up the NP Gauge to have your team ready to blast Karna into oblivion.
- However, there are two choices: one can go either with full multi-hit noble phantasms to also wipe out the Daemons along with Karna. Or, all servants can focus their noble phantasms on Karna to prevent him from using his Noble Phantasm.
- Once Karna goes down, you’ll have completed Challenge 11: Alien Invasion.
Saber Wars Event US (2018) Altrium Quests