Table of Contents
Challenge 4: Alien Invasion Guide – Walkthrough
The Challenge 4: Alien Invasion is one of the easier Altrium farming quests. As the fourth of the Altrium quests, the Challenge 4: Alien Invasion doesn’t pose too much of a challenge and is well-suited for Sabers. Players can even opt to rely on pure raw power to mince through the incoming enemies.
Need help finding some items finding builds for servants? Check our Fate Grand Order Database here.
|AP Cost||10||Bond Point||415|
|Tendency||Lancer||First Reward||Reverse Dragon Scale x2|
|Altonian (Lvl 25/ Lancer/ 15091 HP)||Altonian (Lvl 25/ Lancer/ 15091 HP)||Altonian (Lvl 25/ Lancer/ 15091 HP)|
|Space Dinosaur Britton (Lvl 40/ Lancer/ 513538 HP)|
|Drop Item Information|
- Enemies are all of the Lancer class which will make this easy for Saber class servants. Since it’s an Altrium farming event, players will most likely be able to get the most Altrium out of the Challenge 4: Alien Invasion quest.
- For an easy finish of the Challenge 4: Alien Invasion, bring Saber class servants with multiple hit noble phantasms. It’ll make the battles end faster especially at the latter part.
- If players have high level Saber class servants already then, they won’t need to rely too much on their noble phantasm. The brute force of their Saber class servant should be enough to finish off the enemies in Challenge 4: Alien Invasion.
- The last stage however is a Dragon. Players can opt for a full Saber team to max out the Altrium farming. At the same time, bring servants that have debuffs to make the battle finish up faster. Altera‘s Photon Ray may be a multi-hit but it does inflict a defense debuff which makes it better for Okita Souji to use her Noble Phantasm – Mumyou Suzuki, which is a Single Hit. Caesar‘s Crocea Mors can also be a good substitute, assuming that you leveled up Caesar.
- With a Star of Artoria and maxed out Purely Bloom Craft Essence, you should be able to defeat them easily.
Saber Wars Event US (2018) Altrium Quests