Table of Contents
Challenge 2: Alien Invasion Guide – Walkthrough
The Challenge 2: Alien Invasion is one of the easier Altrium farming quests. As the second of the Altrium quests, the Challenge 2: Alien Invasion doesn’t pose too much of a challenge and is well-suited for Sabers. Players can even opt to rely on pure raw power to mince through the incoming enemies.
Need help finding some items finding builds for servants? Check our Fate Grand Order Database here.
|AP Cost||10||Bond Point||315|
|Tendency||Lancer/Berserker||First Reward||Claw of Chaos x2|
|Altonian (Lvl 15/ Lancer/ 9277 HP)||Altonian (Lvl 15/ Lancer/ 9277 HP)||Altonian (Lvl 15/ Lancer/ 9277 HP)|
|Space Beast King Ramechi (Lvl 25/ Berserker/ 227,427 HP)|
|Drop Item Information|
|Claw of Chaos||Altrium|
- Enemies are all of the Lancer class at the initial part which will make this easy for Saber class servants. Since it’s an Altrium farming event, players will most likely be able to get the most Altrium out of the Challenge 2: Alien Invasion quest.
- For an easy finish of the Challenge 2: Alien Invasion, bring Saber class servants with multiple hit noble phantasms. It’ll make the battles end faster especially at the latter part.
- If players have high level Saber class servants already then, they won’t need to rely too much on their noble phantasm. The brute force of their Saber class servant should be enough to finish off the enemies in Challenge 2: Alien Invasion.
- The last stage however is a Chimera which is of the Berserker class. Good thing however is that the Berserker class enemies take extra damage from all classes. However, watch out for its buffs. Its buffs focus on boosting its attack and critical hit damage which can really lay on the damage on the enemies.
- With a Star of Artoria and maxed out Purely Bloom Craft Essence, you should be able to defeat them easily.
Saber Wars Event US (2018) Altrium Quests