Table of Contents
Challenge 3: Alien Invasion Guide – Walkthrough
The Challenge 3: Alien Invasion is one of the easier quests for farming Altrium. As the third of the Altrium quests, the Challenge 3: Alien Invasion doesn’t pose too much of a challenge and is well-suited for Sabers. Players can even opt to rely on pure raw power to mince through the incoming enemies.
Need help finding some items finding builds for servants? Check our Fate Grand Order Database here.
|AP Cost||10||Bond Point||365|
|Tendency||Lancer/Rider||First Reward||Heart of the Foreign God x2|
|Altonian (Lvl 15/ Lancer/ 9277 HP)||Altonian (Lvl 15/ Lancer/ 9277 HP)||Altonian (Lvl 15/ Lancer/ 9277 HP)|
|Space Demon Gomoran
(Lvl 35/ Rider/ 367,543 HP)
|Drop Item Information|
|Claw of Chaos||Altrium|
- Enemies are all of the Lancer class at the first part which will make this easy for Saber class servants. Since it’s an Altrium farming event, players will most likely be able to get the most Altrium out of the Challenge 3: Alien Invasion quest.
- For an easy finish of the Challenge 3: Alien Invasion, bring Saber class servants with multiple hit noble phantasms. It’ll make the battles end faster especially at the latter part.
- If players have high level Saber class servants already then, they won’t need to rely too much on their noble phantasm. The brute force of their Saber class servant should be enough to finish off the enemies in Challenge 3: Alien Invasion.
- The last stage however is a Daemon. Ironically enough however, the Daemon is a Rider class which makes it easy for any assassin class to kill them. Mysterious Heroine X would most likely be a choice but other choices also include Jack the Ripper, Jing Ke, or Carmilla.
- With high level servants and Star of Artoria, the battle shouldn’t be a problem and you’ll be able to finish Challenge 3: Alien Invasion without breaking a sweat.
Saber Wars Event US (2018) Altrium Quests