How to Use Hammer
|ZR (after charging)||Charged attack|
- X → X → X
- ZR (after charging) → X → X
- ZR (after charging) → A → X → X
- ZR (after charging) → L + ZR → X (after the first charge)
- ZR (after charging) → L + ZR → X (between the second and third charge)
- ZR (after charging) → L + ZR → X (between the fourth and fifth charge)
Attack while in midair
Impact Crater is one of the silkbind attack that come with the hammer. The attack involves a leap that charges for a powerful blow. As the hunter lands, other enemies that will be caught also suffer damage.
Unleash a spinning attack
Silkbind Spinning Bludgeon is another hammer silkbind attack. The hunter spins around and causes several hits. Another way to use this attack is to charge it first. Keep charging and decide when to release the attack to make the most out of it.
Unlike its predecessor, the Spinning Bludgeon no longer requires the hunter to start from a slippery slope. The action became easier to use since the hunter can start even from a flat surface.