- There’s a save crystal before you enter the arena. Save there.
- You’ll enter into a boss fight once you save. Make sure you’re completely prepared before fighting the boss.
2. Arena Event
- Battle Daguza, Galeedo, and Gwitch.
- All bosses are weak to Fire. Fran can use her fire spell and Balthier can attack Daguza, Galeedo, and Gwitch.
3. Basement Lodging Chamber
- Vaan and the party will be thrown into the dungeons. You won’t have any equipment, so Vaan will rely on punching and kicking.
- If Vaan has Cure, you will have an easier time defeating enemies.
- Soon, you’ll encounter a menacing Judge and a Banga who’s out for Balthier. Once that’s over, you’ll get your equipment back. Along with that equipment, you’ll also grab a map.
- Next, save. You’ll spot three treasure chests, but don’t open any of them if you’re getting the Zodiac Spear. Doing so will cause you to lose your chance of getting it.
4. Head to the Black Watch to get Basch as an ally.
5. When you’re done, head to the back and make your way to Barheim Passage.
This dungeon is rather tricky. As you enter the dungeon, you’ll find some creatures known as Battery Mimics. These creatures drain the power you need to open the door.
1. Examine the Switch
- The door won’t budge due to a lack of power.
- You need a fuse to get it to work.
- Since there’s no fuse lying around, go looking for one.
2. Head down the stairs to talk to the Shopkeeper.
- Talk to the shopkeeper and he’ll give you a fuse.
3. Place the fuse into the slot to open the door.
4. After that, press the switch in order to move into the next room.
- Head inside and grab the map. Take a path heading north to a dead end.
- The map will give you a chance to see where the Battery Mimics will spawn.
- Basch is relatively useless in this dungeon. Just keep him dead. He’ll respawn in a bit.
5. Look for the Fourth Terminus while taking out any Battery Mimics.
- There are wires in two different locations, so watch out for power.
- Puddings will drop from the ceiling. Watch out for ambushes and use fire attacks to get rid of them.
- After that, head northwest. In the next area, you’ll find a marking on the map that leads you to the switch. However, watch out for the incoming Bombs. They will become hostile if you use magic.
- Head onward to trigger a cut-scene with Basch. If he’s dead, he’ll resurrect with much better power. Before you do head out, though, look for the Save Point near the Fourth Terminus.
- After that, head south and deal with the Mimic Queen.
6. Boss Battle: Mimic Queen
- She’s weak against Ice, so Blizzard is your best attack.
- She’ll spawn mini mimics which buff her. Since they’re low on energy, defeat them first.
- Watch out for Thunder Burst. This deals thunder and poison damage, so keep those Antidotes and Poisona on hand.
7. You’ll appear in the eastern part of Dalmasca Estersand.
Royal City of Rabanastre
1. Head to Miguelo’s Item Shop
- Balthier, Fran, and Basch leave the party.
- Talk to Kate and head to the house of Old Dalan.
2. As soon as you do, the Mogsee system is activated.
- You can now teleport around the city.
1. Head to Old Dalan’s House
- Talk to Dalan and ask about Penelo.
- You’ll receive the Sword of the Order.
- Do not open the treasure chest in front of Dalan’s house.
- Follow the marker Northwest from Dalan’s House. Give the sword to Balzac to be let into a meeting.
2. After that, Basch joins the party again.
3. Head to the bar and grab Balthier and Fran.
4. Your new destination: The Skycity Bhujerba.
5. Head to the airship terminal near the West Gate once you’re ready.
- Before you head off, make sure to catch up on Hunts.
- New items will be available in the clan shop.
- Get some licenses.
6. There will be a cut-scene before Vaan and his team are arrested after you get out.
|← Gramsythe Waterway||Skycity of Bhujerba – Visiting Ondore →|
Final Fantasy 12: The Zodiac Age / FFXII Recommended Article List
|▼Final Fantasy 12: The Zodiac Age Recommended Articles|
|Storyline Boss Guides||Sidequest Boss Guides||Esper Boss Guides|
|Job Class System||Gambit System||License Board System|
|Mob Hunts||Unchangeable Elements||Leveling Guide|