|How to Unlock
|Finish the Cactuar Family Sidequest. Progress in the Main Story until you reach Draklor Laboratory
- Speak to Ruksel in South Bank Village.
- Head to Balfonheim Port before proceeding to the Aerodome and interacting with the Fishing Enthusiast.
- Talk to him until he gives you information on the fishing rod.
- Return to the Aerodome entrance and retrace your steps.
- Inspect the wall near the enthusiast to find the Muramata Fishing rod.
- Report to Ruksel at Dalmasca Estersand.
Search for the Matamune
- In order to unlock the rest of the fishing spots, you must defeat Gilgamesh.
- Try fishing until you have collected all five colored bottles.
|Very easy, so count yourself lucky.
Look for the rats on the ground in the Central Waterway Control and follow them to find the sparkling spot.
|Truth lies just beyond falsehood. CDZCKZMCRANZS
Echoes of the Past in overturned boat.
|Skip on stones to far bank’s shore, by skipping stones return once more.
Piebald Path in the hut.
|Foothills rise in mountains’ shadow. nhliQsTUrEe
|Mosphoran Highwaste – Babbling Vale. Inspect the northwest corner shrine.
|Dragons stir among the eaters of the wind.
1 2 – – 5 – 7 – 9 –
Windmills 1, 2, 5, 7, and 9 must all be turned on. All others must be turned off.
- Decipher the cryptic message to find the spot it corresponds to.
- When all locations have been found, you will be directed to Barheim Passage.
- Pass through the West Annex to reach the Zeviah Span and find the Matamune.
- Collect the Matamune.
Final Fantasy 12: The Zodiac Age / FFXII Recommended Article List
|▼Final Fantasy 12: The Zodiac Age Recommended Articles
|Storyline Boss Guides
|Sidequest Boss Guides
|Esper Boss Guides
|Job Class System
|License Board System