Giza Plains – Rainy Season
Enemies change in the Giza Plains each season. Enemies will become stronger in the rain.
1. Head south through Starfall Field to enter to Ozmone Plain.
- There is a dead tree on the road. It’s related to the Great Cockatrice Escape sidequest.
- You can receive a quest to defeat it in Rabanastre, but this is optional and does not affect the story.
2. Save before heading into Ozmone.
- Head to Crystal Glade to find a save crystal.
3. Ozmone plain has a save crystal but isn’t placed in an obvious spot. You can find it in the Sunlit Path.
1. Head south towards Jahara.
2. There’s a dungeon called Zertinian Caverns in the Switchback. The enemies there are incredibly strong, so head down there if you have characters with high levels.
Jahara, Land of the Garif
1. Talk to the Garif Warriors in front of the bridge.
- You can save upon entering the Land of the Garif.
- Buy a map of Ozmone Plains from the shop nearby.
2. Items that can be received by actions change.
3. First Pattern.
- Talk to the garif until you receive a Jaya Stick High Chief Zayalu in the Lull of the Land area.
- Afterwards, head to Supinelu and hand over the Jaya Stick.
4. Second Pattern.
- If you sell it, you’ll get 500 gil and eventually get the Killer Bow and Onion Arrows. If not, you’ll get the Bowgun and Onion Bolts.
5. Head east through Ozmone Plains and proceed to the Golmore Jungle.
|← Tomb Raithwall||Golmore Jungle Trek →|
Final Fantasy 12: The Zodiac Age / FFXII Recommended Article List
|▼Final Fantasy 12: The Zodiac Age Recommended Articles|
|Storyline Boss Guides||Sidequest Boss Guides||Esper Boss Guides|
|Job Class System||Gambit System||License Board System|
|Mob Hunts||Unchangeable Elements||Leveling Guide|