This is the Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age [FF12: TZA] Main Walkthrough for Part 10 – Golmore Jungle Trek. This will contain the items, the bosses, the enemies, and everything you’ll come across in the Golmore Jungle.
Click here to go to our Story Walkthrough Directory!
Part 10 – Golmore Jungle Trek
- Head east from Ozmone Plain to enter Golmore Jungle.
- In the Sunlit Path, you’ll find the entrance to the Golmore Jungle.
- Get a map of the Jungle
- You’ll find the map in a map urn to the left path. Down the stairs to the right, you’ll find the urn.
- You’ll find a barrier in the road
- You can’t explore some areas of Golmore without Lente’s Tears.
- By acquiring Lente’s Tears, you can head to the end of the level.
- Head to the Eruyt Village to the Northeast.
- Find Mjrn
- Look for Mjrn somewhere in the Eruyt Village.
- You can buy a map of the village from a moogle named Lulucce. Note the Teleport crystal.
- Head to Fane of the Path where an event happens. It appears that Mjrn isn’t there. She’s trapped in Henne Mines.
- Look for Mjrn in Henne Mines
- Use a chocobo from Jahara to cut through The Shred.
- Note: It’s said that you can give a potion to the soldier in the Sunlit path. You can get a chocobo for free if you do so.
- In the tall grass, use the chocobo road into the valley.
- Enter Henne Mines.
Rain in the Giza Plains – Journey to Jahara
Henne Mines and the search for Mjrn