1. Head east from Ozmone Plain to enter Golmore Jungle.
- You’ll find the entrance to the Golmore Jungle on the Sunlit Path.
2. Get a map of the Jungle.
- You’ll find the map in a map urn to the left of the path. You’ll find the urn down the stairs to the right.
3. You’ll find a barrier in the road.
- You can’t explore some areas of Golmore without Lente’s Tears.
- By acquiring Lente’s Tears, you can head to the end of the level.
- Head to the Eruyt Village to the Northeast.
1. Find Mjrn.
- Look for Mjrn somewhere in the Eruyt Village.
- You can buy a map of the village from a moogle named Lulucce. Note the Teleport crystal’s location.
- Head to Fane of the Path where an event happens. It appears that Mjrn isn’t there. She’s trapped in Henne Mines.
2. Look for Mjrn in Henne Mines.
- Use a chocobo from Jahara to cut through The Shred.
- You can give a potion to the soldier in the Sunlit path to get a chocobo for free.
- In the tall grass, use the chocobo road into the valley.
- Enter Henne Mines.
|← Giza Plains and Jahara||Henne Mines →|
Final Fantasy 12: The Zodiac Age / FFXII Recommended Article List
|▼Final Fantasy 12: The Zodiac Age Recommended Articles|
|Storyline Boss Guides||Sidequest Boss Guides||Esper Boss Guides|
|Job Class System||Gambit System||License Board System|
|Mob Hunts||Unchangeable Elements||Leveling Guide|