Table of Contents
1. Go to Golmore Jungle
- A custcene will play once you reach the port.
- At Cerobi Stappe, you can buy a map of Balfonheim Port.
- If you don’t have a teleport stone, you can buy a couple of them at Dyce.
- You can also buy powerful equipment and magics at Dyce.
2. Proceed south from Golmore Jungle to get to Feywood
- You can ride a Chocobo in a nearby stable.
1. Go through the first half of Feywood
- Once you enter the forest, proceed to the lower right.
- There is a treasure box near the entrance to Paramina Rift that contains a map of Feywood.
- There is a save crystal at the end of the path.
- A boss battle against Rafflesia will trigger once you proceed to the next area.
Rafflesia Boss Battle
- Rafflesia has a lot of attacks that cause status ailments, so be wary of these and cure your party’s status ailments as soon as possible. Rafflesia will also summon several Malboros in the battlefield using the move “Cry for Help”. These Malboros also inflict status ailments, so counter these by using Esuna or Remedy.
2. Go further into the forest
- There is a map of the forest that you can get near the path toward the Ice Field of Clearsight.
- Head to the Ice Field of Clearsight
3. Solve the puzzle in the ice field
- Once you’re in the ice field, go towards the building in the distance.
- When you get to the building, look around the center and a picture will appear to the southeast.
- Go out of the building and proceed to the direction where the picture can be seen in the building.
- As the building that you’ve been to before is visible on the path, you can confirm your travel direction by using it and the picture as landmarks.
- Repeat the process and proceed to the next area.
4. Go to The Edge of Reason
- Proceed with caution while checking your direction using the picture and the building.
- A treasure box containing a Ensanguined Shield is located between the second and third building. There are some cases where only a high potion can be obtained inside the same treasure box.
- From the third building, the door to Giruvegan will appear. You cannot open the door if you examine it normally, so you should examine it using an Esper.
|← Archades||Ancient City of Giruvegan →|
Final Fantasy 12: The Zodiac Age / FFXII Recommended Article List
|▼Final Fantasy 12: The Zodiac Age Recommended Articles|
|Storyline Boss Guides||Sidequest Boss Guides||Esper Boss Guides|
|Job Class System||Gambit System||License Board System|
|Mob Hunts||Unchangeable Elements||Leveling Guide|
Leave a Reply