Click here to go to our Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age [FF12:TZA] Top Page!
Patient in the Desert
Side Quest Availability
- Access Conditions
- Obtaining the Dawn Shard.
- Complete Dalmasca Desert Bloom Hunt.
- Complete the Flowering Cactoid Hunt and Nidhogg Hunts.
- Missable Conditions
Side Quest Walkthrough
Before doing this, make sure you did the Nidhogg Hunt to have a smoother time.
- Speak to Dantro outside the outpost.
- Give Dantro’s wife the Cactuar Bloom Flower. She’s at the South Bank Village.
- While running this quest, you can also do the Cactuar Family Quest.
- She’ll reward you with 1000 Needles after receiving the flower.
- Leave the village and return to talk to Dantro’s wife. She’ll ask you to find some Semclam Shells.
- While you only need one, there are five. The more you give, the better the reward.
- Two are in South Bank Village.
- Three in the Banks of the Nebra.
- After receiving the Semclam Shells, she’ll ask for some Nebralim Vials.
- Head back to the outpost and speak to Dantro.
- Dantro will inform you that the vials are among the boxes.
- Check around the boxes. While you only need one, it is best to get two for better rewards.
- Once you surrender the Nebralim Vials, Dantro will ask for Vableblossom Dew.
- Head to the flowering trees in the Broken Sands on the north bank. Again, only one is required.
- However, for better rewards, collect all three.
- After receiving the Vableblossom Dew, Dantro’s wife will ask for one Great Serpentskin.
- If you performed the Nidhogg hunt earlier, give the Great Serpentskin to the recovering traveler to receive the Barheim Key which you’ll need for one of the Espers: Zalera, the Death Seraph.
Depending on the amount of materials given, the rewards will vary.
|# of Items||Patient||Reward 1||Reward 2|
|3-7||Bangaa||Barheim Key||Balance Mote|
|8-12||Hume||Barheim Key||Magick Gloves|
|13||Moogle||Barheim Key||Golden Amulet|