Table of Contents
Ancient City of Giruvegan
1. From the entrance, proceed straight to the Waystone transport device.
- Battle Daedalus after warping with the Waystone transport device.
Daedalus Boss Battle
- Daedalus’ attacks have no attribute. Since the enemy will cast Haste on itself at the start of the battle, you will have an easier time defeating him by using Dispel.
- After defeating Daedalus, return to the Waystone transport device.
2. Proceed to Trimahla Water-Steps southeast of the area, push the lever to open the sealed wall to the southwest.
- As you touch the switch, the barrier will disappear, allowing you to proceed southwest.
- After activating the switch, you will obtain the Map of the Ancient City of Giruvegan.
- After getting the map, proceed to the end of the path and push the switch there.
- The barrier on the west side will disappear, allowing you to proceed.
- You will come to a dead end as you walk down the aisle.
- You will be taken up into the air and a green path will appear that leads to the next area.
3. The Three Switches in Adah Water-Steps
- The first switch will be nearby as you enter the area.
- The second switch will be on the upper right corner of the map as you proceed
- Upon following the long passage, look for the third switch as you turn around.
- Head for the barrier that disappeared east of the long aisle.
- A green path will appear where you will obtain White Fang.
4. Save Point in Adah Water-Steps
- In the next area, head for the door at the center before the Gate of Fire to the Save Point.
- Leave the room and head west to the next area to battle Tyrant.
Tyrant Boss Battle
- During the battle with Tyrant, you will not be able to use Technicks. Make sure that each member of the party has more than half health to be able to survive Tyrant’s Piercing Graviga magick.
- Another Waystone device will appear after defeating Tyrant. Use it to move to the next area.
1. Use the Waystone device to move to the next area.
1. Reddas will join your party.
- Talk to the guard at the back of Sassio Lane and speak with Reddas.
- Reddas will come with you as a guest party member.
- Reddas will allow you to complete sidequests and Esper battles more easily since he is quite powerful when he joins you. Keep mind that he will leave your party when you reach The Pharos.
2. Board the airship and head for Ridorana Cataract at the Footfalls of the Past.
|← Feywood||Ridorana Cataract – The Pharos →|
Final Fantasy 12: The Zodiac Age / FFXII Recommended Article List
|▼Final Fantasy 12: The Zodiac Age Recommended Articles|
|Storyline Boss Guides||Sidequest Boss Guides||Esper Boss Guides|
|Job Class System||Gambit System||License Board System|
|Mob Hunts||Unchangeable Elements||Leveling Guide|
Leave a Reply