1. Speak of with the Archbishop Anastasis.
- Once you reach Mt Bur-Omisace, head to the Map Shop. This stall sells a Paramina Rift map and Mt Bur-Omisace map.
- Speak to Archbishop Anastasis. Larsa will leave the party.
2. Progress south of Paramina Rift to arrive at Stilshrine Miriam.
- More powerful enemies inhabit the dungeon, so it is recommended to raise your party members’ level before you proceed.
Stilshrine of Miriam
The Pedestal of the Dawn will not work unless the character equipped with Dawn Shard touches it.
1. Activate the Pedestal of the Dawn and proceed to the back.
- From the entrance, head to Walk of Mind and record your progress at the Save crystal.
- Activate the first Pedestal of the Dawn in Ward of Measure.
- Follow the path straight ahead to continue along a spacious section of the map.
- Operate the Pedestal of the Dawn to return to the Ward of Velitation, then head east.
2. Summon the Save Crystal in Ward of Revelation.
- Seems to be a Save Crystal at first glance, however, it is actually a trap.
- When you defeat this Crystalbug, a real Save Crystal will appear.
3. Inspect the Sword of Judgment and activate the Pedestal of the Dawn.
- Inspect the Sword of Judgment in Ward of Sword-King once you reach the path’s end.
- Unlock the back door and move by the Pedestal of the Dawn.
- Inspect the West wall to find a hidden passage.
- Head inside the secret path to find the rare monster Matriarch Bomb.
- Examine the area to find the rare Dark Matter item.
- Inside Cold Distance, be wary of Confuse and Berserk traps scattered around the area. Tread carefully and cure any Confusion as you cross.
- On the way back, passing through the Walk of Torn Illusion, you will come across several Oiling patrolling the area. Keep your distance as you proceed to the hidden door’s exit.
4. Solving the Stone Braves puzzle.
The objective is to have the three Stone Braves face the statue in the center to unlock a path.
- As you arrive with the first Pedestal of the Dawn, take the west walkway, then go through the door.
- Trek the west passageway.
- Turn the Stone Brave and make it face east. This will cause the Stone Brave’s eyes to illuminate.
- The second Stone Brave lies inside the Walk of Reason. Operate the one in the corner and turn it until it faces north.
- To reach the site of the third Stone Brave, you must enter the Ward of steel. This pits you against the sub-boss Vinuskar.
5. Vinuskar Boss Battle.
- Vinuskar loves to assault with physical attacks. Be sure to have Smelling Salts to ward off its Confuse status. If you shave its HP to 50%, it will begin using Swords Dance. Remove any ailments and be sure to keep each member’s HP above 50%.
- Enter the room at the back and operate the third Stone Brave, turning it west. Before you exit, examine the urn for a map of the area.
6. Proceed to the Colossus.
- With all the Stone Braves facing the correct direction, return to the Ward of Measure then take the left path.
- Save your progress in Walk of Revelation, then return to the place with the Sword of Judgement and go through the door.
- Challenge Mateus in Hall of Worth.
7. Mateus Boss Battle.
- Mateus is quite tricky since it casts Reflect which reflects magic. Mateus summons ice creatures during battle. It is safer to defeat them as soon as they are summoned. Make sure to have Quickening to take out the mob. Mateus also has Blizzaja, which deals a whopping 800 damage. Watch your HP and make sure to always have more than 800 to guarantee survival.
- After you defeat Mateus, he will be added to your License Board as an esper.
9. Exit Stilshrine Miriam.
8. Follow the South Path.
- After the cutscene, collect the key item Sword of the Kings.
- For the meantime, take note of the summon beast Zeromus in Stilshrine Miriam. This requires you to speak to the acolyte at the Temple Grounds in front of Mt Bur-Omisace to obtain the Stone of the Condemner.
- Using the Stone of the Condemner, you can fight against Zeromus in the secret location Throne of the Veiled Gods.
- Proceed south of Ward of Measure, then operate the Pedestal of the Dawn.
- It is recommended to raise your party members to level 50 before facing Zeromus.
9. Exit Stilshrine Miriam.
- After the event, return to Mt Bur-Omisace. Exit either by following the path out or by using the Gate Crystal.
1. Hall of Light Cutscene.
- This will pit you in a Boss fight against Judge Bergan. Use an Esper to easily finish the fight. This will not be a troublesome fight so long as you keep the HP of your members in check.
2. Talk to the acolyte idling by the Temple Grounds.
- Receive the Stone of the Condemner. Return to the Nabanastre, board the airship and sail to Nalbina Fortress.
|← Henne Mines||Nalbina Fortress →|
Final Fantasy 12: The Zodiac Age / FFXII Recommended Article List
|▼Final Fantasy 12: The Zodiac Age Recommended Articles|
|Storyline Boss Guides||Sidequest Boss Guides||Esper Boss Guides|
|Job Class System||Gambit System||License Board System|
|Mob Hunts||Unchangeable Elements||Leveling Guide|