Part 11 – Henne Mines
Henne Mines operates under a mechanism where each door is linked to another. When you unlock one door, the others will close.
Consider the arrangement of the doors before pushing any of the switches.
- Enter Henne Mines then push the nearby switch
- From the Ozmone Plain, go through Henne Mines and press the switch.
- Head to Pithead Junction A then press the switch.
- This will prompt a group of Jellies to appear. Defeat all seven.
- Once the East and South doors are unlocked, go past the door to enter a passageway. Collect the Henne Mines map.
- Return to Pithead Junction A, then operate the switch to continue to the west.
- As you reach Crossover A, ignore the switch and head northward to Crossover B.
- At Crossover B, head further down the passage to the southeast to find Pithead Junction B.
- Activate the switch at Pithead Junction B, then go through the west door to return to Crossover A. A group of Jellies will ambush you.
- Repeat the same steps to reach Crossover B. From there, head northward to arrive at Ore Separation.
Head past the area where the Save Crystal is located. Approach it and save your progress. Battle with the boss Tiamat.
- Upon defeating the Boss Tiamat, head back to Eruyt Village either via Save Crystal warp or by foot.
- As you arrive at the Village, a cutscene will ensue and you will obtain Lente’s Tears.
- Show the Lente’s Tears to pass through the Golmore Jungle barrier
- If you take the west path and continue south, you will eventually arrive at The Feywood.
- Meantime, follow along the eastern route which connects to Paramina Rift.
- Interact with the crystal in Parting Glade to save your progress.
- Prepare for a Boss Battle against the vicious Elder Wyrm at the Dell of the Dreamer.
As soon as the battle starts, cast Silence on the Elder Wyrm to prevent it from casting its Sporefall. Sporefall renders your party helpless with a myriad of Status Ailments. Since it’s weak to Wind, be sure to attack using Aero.
- With Elder Wyrm banished, take the east path to depart from Golmore Jungle and reach Paramina Rift.
- Proceed to the Northeast
Follow the path Northeast and you will reach the Freezing Gorge. Once the cutscene ends, continue along the road to eventually reach the town on Mt Bur-Omisace.