Table of Contents
|How to Unlock||Missable Conditions|
|Obtain the Dawn Shard, complete the Dalmasca “Desert Bloom” Hunt, and complete the “Flowering Cactoid” Hunt||None|
- Speak to Dantro outside the outpost.
- Give Dantro’s wife the Cactuar Bloom Flower. She’s at the South Bank Village. While running this quest, you can also do the Patient in the Desert Quest.
- Speak to the little boy Tchigiri who says his father hasn’t returned home. The elder then asks Vaan to go with the boy and retrieve the father.
- The father explains his situation after he is located. A Cactuar mother is looking for her son.
- Head back to South Bank Village and talk to Dantro’s wife. Head to the back of the house and pick up “Dran?”
- Return to the Cactoid Mother and she’ll let the father go.
- The father rewards Vaan with 1,000 Gil and the Wyrmfire Shot.
Final Fantasy 12: The Zodiac Age / FFXII Recommended Article List
|▼Final Fantasy 12: The Zodiac Age Recommended Articles|
|Storyline Boss Guides||Sidequest Boss Guides||Esper Boss Guides|
|Job Class System||Gambit System||License Board System|
|Mob Hunts||Unchangeable Elements||Leveling Guide|
Leave a Reply