1. Move toward the back of the area and head to the Hunter’s Camp.
- You can move quickly around the camp while riding a Chocobo through Chocobo Road.
- There are save crystals in this area, so don’t forget to save before proceeding.
- There is also a map shop in the Hunter’s Camp where you can buy a map for Phon Coast.
2. Treasure Chests
- There are sixteen treasure chests located to the east of the Vadu Strand. One of the treasure chests prevents you from obtaining the Zodiac Spear in the Necrohol of Nabudis.
3. Head to Tchita Uplands after preparing.
- Many strong enemies appear in Limatra Hills.
- Pass through the village from Vadu Strand before entering Limatra Hills.
- Rava’s Pass will be at the end of Limatra Hills. There is a save crystal in that area, so save first before heading to Tchita Uplands.
1. Head east after entering the uplands.
- The area is vast, but since there are no treasure chests in the area, you can proceed without exploring.
2. There is a Teleport and a Save Crystal in the area.
- There is an Archadian Wayfarer in the area who tells you about a monster inside the cave.
- You will receive the Soul Ward Key after taking his request to kill the monster.
3. Head to Sochen Cave.
Sochen Cave Palace
The Sochen Cave Palace is filled with traps. It is much easier to avoid them by equipping Libra.
1. Use the Soul Ward Key to enter the cave.
- There are five enemies you have to battle once you open the door to the Sochen Cave Palace, including a Mandragora Prince.
- The enemies will use a lot of attacks that cause several status ailments. You will have no trouble dealing with these enemies if you have Esuna.
- There is a save crystal behind the next door. However, this crystal is a Crystal Bug that you need to defeat in order to use the real crystal.
- Defeat the enemy that appears here to get a map of the Sochen Cave Palace.
2. Opening the Pilgrim’s Door.
- Once you enter through the door, go to the first path to the right.
- You will be able to find some clues for opening Ascetic’s Door on the south side of the circular floor.
- Open the door by following the procedures.
- There is also a Trophy Rare Game enemy called Anubys in the area as well as a weapon called the Iga Blade.
3. Ahriman Boss Battle
- Prepare for the boss after entering Pilgrim’s Door
- Prepare for the boss after entering Pilgrim’s Door.
- Open the door to the north and proceed down the dark hall. A boss battle against Ahriman will commence.
- Ahriman creates copies of himself after you deal a certain amount of damage. If any of your party members is inflicted with a status ailment, cure it with Remedy.
4. Head to the back and operate the floating platform
- There is a switch near the elevator.
- Take the elevator and head to the back of the area.
5. How to open the Ascetic’s Door.
- In order to open the Ascetic’s Door, you have to enter the Destiny’s March area from the east side then run around the circular path clockwise.
- To open the doors after you open the Ascetic’s Door, you need the Ageworn Key
- You will not be able to get the Ageworn Key yet, so you will have to visit this place again later.
|← Nalbina Fortress||Archades →|
Final Fantasy 12: The Zodiac Age / FFXII Recommended Article List
|▼Final Fantasy 12: The Zodiac Age Recommended Articles|
|Storyline Boss Guides||Sidequest Boss Guides||Esper Boss Guides|
|Job Class System||Gambit System||License Board System|
|Mob Hunts||Unchangeable Elements||Leveling Guide|