Table of Contents
1. Balthier and Fran will join the party.
- Balthier will then give you a Gambit Tutorial.
- There are two upcoming boss fights. Prepare and save frequently.
2. Eastern Water Control Area
- Look for the treasure box. Inside you’ll find a map for Gramsythe Waterway. Grab it to make your way around.
- After that, head south.
3. Eastern Water Distribution Area
- As you head southward, you’ll help Amalia.
- Amalia’s a guest party member. Guest members cannot be controlled. However, they are equipped with good armor and weapons and so can take care of themselves well.
- Kill the five Imperial Swordsmen one at a time.
- Head further on and you’ll find some Puddings.
- There are four Puddings. Have Fran cast Fire to defeat them.
- Before fighting the Puddings, save at the Save Point.
4. Firemane Boss Battle
- There’s another boss, the Bushfire, to take down as you enter the Central Control Area.
- The Firemane is weak to water attacks. As such, Fran’s fire spell is not effective.
- Firemane has a large attack called Firemane. It’s a poison and fire attack. Use Antidotes, Potions, and Cure when necessary.
5. There will be a cut-scene before Vaan and his team are arrested after you get out.
|← Entering Rabanastre Royal Palace||Escape from Nalbina Fortress →|
Final Fantasy 12: The Zodiac Age / FFXII Recommended Article List
|▼Final Fantasy 12: The Zodiac Age Recommended Articles|
|Storyline Boss Guides||Sidequest Boss Guides||Esper Boss Guides|
|Job Class System||Gambit System||License Board System|
|Mob Hunts||Unchangeable Elements||Leveling Guide|
Leave a Reply