|How to Unlock||Missable Conditions|
|Escape from Barheim Passageway and head back to Rabanastre||None|
Ktjn’s questions change each time you pass certain points in the game
- After fighting Mimic Queen
- Tomb of Wraithwall
- Mt. Bur-Omisace
If you don’t answer all her questions after taking the Treaty Blade, she’ll change the questions. This happens every 15 minutes.
Each question will grant some points, depending on your answer. The place is known as the Sun-Cryst.
Question 1: Is the city not wonderful? I still lose my way on occasion, but I have come to know some of her walks and alleyways. But the land, I cannot hear it… Should this not trouble me as a viera?
- Answer 1A: Yes, you should be ashamed. (+1 point)
- Answer 1B: No, don’t be silly. (-1 point)
Question 2: I knew my choice would bring hardship, yet…
- Answer 2A: You should’ve thought it through. (+1 point)
- Answer 2B: Things will get better. (-1 point)
Question 3: All this time my sister has been making her way through the world, while I lived in the sheltered peace of the Wood. I would be as she is. Do you think it possible?
- Answer 3A: Sure, if you put your mind to it. (-1 point)
- Answer 3B: I don’t know your sister. (0 points)
- Answer 3C: It’ll never happen. (+1 point)
Question 4: Perhaps it would be best if I, too, became a warrior like my sister. What do you think?
- Answer 4A: I think it’s a good idea. (+1 point)
- Answer 4B: I am not sure. (-1 point)
|+4||Rune Blade||Inside Clan Headquarters|
|+3||Hunting Crossbow||In front of Clan Headquarters|
|± 2||Ether, Hi-Potion x2||
|-3||Fuzzy Miter||Outside Miguelo’s Shop|
|-4||Firefly||Inside Miguelo’s Shop|
Final Fantasy 12: The Zodiac Age / FFXII Recommended Article List
|▼Final Fantasy 12: The Zodiac Age Recommended Articles|
|Storyline Boss Guides||Sidequest Boss Guides||Esper Boss Guides|
|Job Class System||Gambit System||License Board System|
|Mob Hunts||Unchangeable Elements||Leveling Guide|