The 12th installment of the Final Fantasy Series, Final Fantasy 12: The Zodiac Age will be coming to both Nintendo Switch and Xbox One this April 30th, Tuesday. The game is one of the last Final Fantasy properties to be rereleased, following up other mainline releases such as Final Fantasy 9, Final Fantasy 7, and Final Fantasy 10/10-2.
Two years have passed since the war in which the vast and militaristic Arcadian Empire annihilated the kingdom of Dalmasca…
Vaan, a young man who lost his family to the fires of war, lives a stoic existence in the occupied city of Rabanastre, while dreaming of a life of freedom, soaring the skies as a Sky Pirate.
Princess Ashe, the last remaining member of the Dalmascan royal family, vows revenge on the empire and secretly leads a resistance in the hopes of restoring her homeland.
Brought together in a chaotic age, the hopes and dreams of these two heroes will unite the fates of the people and change the destiny of nations.
- Remastered Graphics – The game’s graphics have been remastered and converted to an HD resolution. This includes improvements in textures and shadow effects for both gaming platforms. In addition, the Xbox One version can support 60 FPS.
- Zodiac Job System – Allows the player to freely grow their characters by picking unique combinations of 2 out of the game’s 12 available jobs.
- License Job Functions – The player has the option to customize the jobs of their party members to match their playstyle. Look for Montblac, the leader of Clan Centurio, in the city of Rabanastre.
- Additional Gambit Sets – Gambits help the player in customizing their party’s AI. The player can increase their use of Gambit sets from 1 to 3.
- New Game+ – The player can now carry over items obtained in their first playthrough to the next. This includes weapons, magic, and gil obtained.
- Background Music Improvements – The background music has been re-recorded using live performances. The player has the option to switch between the original, re-orchestrated, and soundtrack versions of the game’s music.
Nintendo Switch and Xbox One Trailer
Final Fantasy 12: The Zodiac Age / FFXII Recommended Article List
|▼Final Fantasy 12: The Zodiac Age Recommended Articles|
|Storyline Boss Guides||Sidequest Boss Guides||Esper Boss Guides|
|Job Class System||Gambit System||License Board System|
|Mob Hunts||Unchangeable Elements||Leveling Guide|
Leave a Reply