Table of Contents
|▼ Hero Class Guides|
|List of Item Builds|
Alice is support hero capable of disrupting enemy heroes and providing buffs to her allies. She has a number of Area of Effect (AoE) spells that stun and slow enemies caught within them. Her passive makes her very fast, able to rush to her teammates and dodge enemy fire. Despite her low damage output, Alice has the potential to be a game changer through her control and protect abilities.
- Excellent Control Abilities – Alice has strong control abilities that can stop any enemy in their path. AoE stuns and slows make Alice a great initiator in team fights and can give her teammates the upper hand even when behind in gold and experience.
- Team Oriented Champion – Alice thrives in team fights with abilities that can provide both offensive and defensive support. Her Friendship ability alone can be a great tool in helping the team either catch up to an enemy or disengage from a losing battle.
- Extremely Squishy – Alice is very squishy. She will need to use her movement abilities to stay out of enemies’ range as much as possible, almost assuredly dying if caught.
- Team Dependant – Alice is a very strong support hero, but she can’t do much by herself. She needs her team to follow her up with damage once she casts her abilities, they not doing much damage on their own.
Hero Basic Strategy
- Do not lane alone. Alice should start the game with an ally before roaming between the lanes to pick up kills and gank.
- Always stay at the back of fights back and harass the enemies. Save Friendship for when the enemy tries to fight an ally or in case the enemy jungler tries to gank you.
- Once you have Hissy Fit, you can try to engage enemies by casting Hissy Fit, following with Sunshine. Your lane partner should also cast their damaging abilities to secure the kill.
- Always keep moving after casting abilities to avoid being hit by enemy skill shots. This will also prevent opponents from getting an opening to kill you.
- Sunshine is generally the best choice when levelling, its stun offering the most utility when it comes to team fights and set ups.
- Friendship is a great ability as well and doesn’t require aim, but doesn’t have quite the utility of Sunshine. Players will generally want to focus on it last as a result.
- Hissy Fit, like most ultimate abilities, should be levelled whenever it is possible.
- Ganking – Start by casting Hissy Fit and Sunshine on the squishiest enemy. Use Friendship once the opponents start to retaliate. Prioritize protecting the marksman and other squishy champions by casting Friendship near them and stunning enemies who comes close with Sunshine.
- Solo Battle – You can only go one on one against enemies when they are at critical health and your Hissy Fit is ready. Engaging an enemy alone at any other time is extremely risky for Alice.
- Team Battle – Same as with ganking, your main goal is to deal crowd control from the back line while protecting your squishy teammates. Trap as many enemies as possible within Hissy Fit, stunning key targets with Sunshine and shielding allies with Friendship all the while.
- Escaping Fights – Alice is great at escaping enemies due to Trot and Friendship. Use Friendship when escaping, and hit the pursuer with Sunshine to both stun them and activate Trot to further increase your speed boost.
|Trot – Passive – Using abilities increases movement speed by 20% for 1 second.|
- The movement speed does not stack in effectiveness. This means that you can’t expect to have tremendous movement speed when you cast all your abilities at once.
- Trot still activates even when missing your ability.
|Sunshine – Alice unleashes the power of the sun, dealing 375/425/475/525/575/625 (+0.86 AP) magic damage and stunning enemies. Cooldown 9/8.4/7.8/7.2/6.6/6 seconds.|
- Sunshine can stun multiple enemies in a small AoE.
- This ability has a very short delay, so proper timing is necessary if you want it to hit. You might miss it if you cast it directly on top of running enemies. Instead, manually cast it where you think the opponent will be.
|Friendship – Alice creates shields for herself and nearby ally heroes that absorb 125/145/165/185/205/225 (+0.4 AP) damage, and increases their movement speed by 30% for 2 seconds. Cooldown 14/12.8/11.6/10.4/9.2/8 seconds.|
- This ability can also work offensively when you want to chase fleeing enemies due to the movement speed bonus.
- Friendship has a very large AoE, so you can easily cast this on all of your teammates without difficulty.
|Hissy Fit – Alice summons a cursed circle, reducing movement speed of enemies within range by 25/30/35% for 2 seconds and decreasing their magic defense by 30/40/50%. While active, the circle also deals 75/93/111 (+0.15 AP) magic damage every 0.5 seconds and silences enemies within for 1 second.|
- Hissy Fit is a great way to set up teammates who deal magic damage, as it decreases the magic defense of enemies inside the circle.
- An experienced Alice can time this ability to land right before another teammate initiates a team fight to prevent enemies from escaping and keep them from casting their own abilities.
How to Counter Alice
- Alice will rely heavily on spamming Sunshine due to its low cooldown. Be sure not to bunch together when dealing with a team supported by Alice.
- Alice is completely vulnerable when travelling alone. Try to catch her out whenever she is roaming between the lanes or moving to a fight.
- Heroes struggling to deal with Alice should chain their abilities in order to remove her from play. If the team can take out Alice during late team fights, they’ll have a much easier time dealing with the rest of her team.
Hero Item Build
|Support Aura Build|
Essence of the Wind
Shield of the Lost
- Alice can run a defense-oriented Arcana build with Indomitable, Undying, and Crusader. This will provide a ton of defensive stats which can make her harder to kill in team fights.
- You can also get a very aggressive support build with a focus on ability power and magic piercing. Enlightened, Devour, and Hex will give you a bit firepower if you want to be more aggressive.
Alice does not stand a chance in one on one fights against tanks. Her only goal when facing against a tank in team fights should be to keep away from them so that she can suppress the enemy damage dealers.
Same as with tanks, you should try to stay away from warriors in clashes. Some warriors have mobility abilities on them, so ready up your Friendship in case they try to jump on you.
Assassins will decimate Alice quickly and easily, especially if her abilities are on cooldown. The only way to try and stop an assassin from killing you with their combo is to land your Hissy Fit or Sunshine abilities. Stay away from assassins as much as possible.
Alice can silence mages with Hissy Fit for one second, disrupting their combos. Sunshine will have a similar effect while also leaving the mage open to attack. However, do not try to engage a mage in a one on one fight as most can quickly burst Alice away.
A marksman will always kill Alice in a one on one fight. However, in team fights Alice can apply her control abilities to enemy marksmen and render them useless and vulnerable. Once Alice lands a Hissy Fit + Sunshine combo, her allies can easily pick the victim off.
Supports won’t do much damage against other supports. Fights will all depend on who the support is travelling with. Alice synergizes well with mages since Hissy Fit reduces the magic resistance of affected enemies. She will have difficulties against support-marksman duos, especially against tanky supports such as Lumburr and Chaugnar.
|▼ Hero Class Guides|
|List of Item Builds|
How to Play as Alice (Video)
Arena of Valor (AoV) Recommended Article List
|▼ Popular Articles|
|Beginner's Guide||Hero Tier List|
|Hero Class Guide||Armory (Item List)|
|▼ Popular Articles|
|Beginner's Guide||Hero Tier List||Hero Class Guide||Armory (Item List)|