Table of Contents
Update: Arena of Valor posted at roughly 3:30 AM Pacific Time that hero changes to the Europe and North/South America servers will mirror that of Taiwan. There is still no news about the SEA server.
January Patch Coming Soon
Arena of Valor announced an upcoming patch with the following video:
There was also an announcement from Arena of Valor Taiwan with news of changes to heroes and items. It is not yet known if the changes made to the Taiwan server will apply to other servers, either in this patch or a future patch.
Game Interface Update
The following was announced in the video:
- Arena of Valor optimized for full screen display on iPhone X and widescreen Android
- Player avatars will be placed on the left and right sides of the screen, and can be used for targeting
- Daily gold cap changed to weekly gold cap, to accommodate players who primarily play on the weekends
- Weekly Reward added for players who often miss daily rewards
- Equipping a skin now grants +10% bonus gold. Skin rarity does not affect the gold bonus.
- Profile images now can be decorated with special frames
- Optimized the art of Antaris Battlefield’s light effects, making it look more realistic. Other effects added to the terrain.
- Ranked Match UI updated
- Events page more visually appealing. Details presented “in a more intuitive manner.”
Taiwan Server Updates
The following are changes made in the Taiwan Server. These changes may apply to other servers in the upcoming patch or in a future patch.
An image gallery has been added to allow you to select and view favorite screenshots.
- This is the bird flying over the river in the center of the battlefield. This bird no longer recovers its HP while in combat. When you leave the battle without killing the beast, it will start to recover.
- The effect of the Buff received after defeating Spirit Sentinel has changed:
Life Force: recover HP by 35 per second and increase movement speed by 30 for 60 seconds. Effective when the Life Force effect still exists.
Life Force: Recover HP by 2% per second and increase movement speed by 60 for 60 seconds. Valid when not in combat.
Weapons and Items Update
- Hunter’s Reverie (Normal attacks also deal 6% of current HP as magic damage) removed.
- Cooldown speed +10% added.
Ability Damage: 140/170/200 (+0.65 AP) ￫120/180/240 (+0.65 AP)
50% per stack adjusted to 120/180/240 (+0.32 AP)
- Thief’s Mark
Ability Damage: 160/180/200/200/220/240/260 (+0.5 AD) → 160/200/240/280/320/360 (+0.5 AD)
Cool Down: 12 / 11.2 / 10.4 / 9.6 / 8.8 / 8 → 11 / 10.2 / 9.4 / 8.6 / 7.8 / 7 seconds
- Note, courtesy of Reddit user Zeitzbach: This is a smaller buff than it appears, because Fennik’s first ability’s damage currently only scales based on level, and not based on ranking up the ability. Here are the actual changes, based on leveling up Thief’s Mark at levels 1/3/5/7/9/11: 160/175/190/205/220/235/250/265/280/295/310/325/340/355/370 → 160/160/200/200/240/240/280/280/320/320/360/360/360/360/360
- Changed Title and Story
- Eternal Blame
Movement Speed reduction: 15% → 10%
Ability Power increase: 20/25/30/35/40/45% → 70/110/150/190/230/270
Cooldown: 36 seconds / 30 seconds / 24 seconds → 30 seconds
- Holy Embers
900/1200/1500 (+1.2 Ability Power) → 800/1050 / 1300 (+1.1 Ability Power)
- Plague Specter
Ability Damage: 320/420/520/620/720/820 (+0.55 Ability Power) → 360/450/540/630/720/810 (+0.55 Ability Power)
Revised ability description.
- Tactical Maneuver
Maximum number of stacks: 10 → 7
Consumption of mana: 40 → 35
- Speeding Bullet
50 seconds / 45 seconds / 40 seconds → 60 seconds / 55 seconds / 50 seconds
- Nature’s Wrath
Cooldown: 14.5 seconds / 13.3 seconds / 12.1 seconds / 10.9 seconds / 9.7 seconds / 8.5 seconds → 13 seconds / 12 seconds / 11 seconds / 10 seconds / 9 seconds / 8 seconds
- Drone Drop
Ability Damage: 350/500/650 (+1.56 AD) → 400/600/800 (+1.6 AD)
- Amazon Shield
5 (level x 5) (+ 0.1 AD) → 10 (level x 7) (+ 0.1 AD)
- Savage Potion
Movement speed: 20% / 25% / 30% → 20% / 20% / 20%
- Lunar Champion
Ability Damage: 160/240/320 (+ 100% AD) → 220/300/380 (+ 100% AD)
- Violet, Yorn, Lumburr, Lubu, and Chaugnar now have different titles.
Audio and other minor bug problems have been fixed.
Arena of Valor (AoV) Recommended Article List
|▼ Popular Articles|
|Beginner's Guide||Hero Tier List|
|Hero Class Guide||Armory (Item List)|
|▼ Popular Articles|
|Beginner's Guide||Hero Tier List||Hero Class Guide||Armory (Item List)|