On February 8th, 6pm PST, the Arena of Valor Operation team at Tencent held an Ask Me Anything (AMA) thread on the sub-Reddit /r/arenaofvalor. We have compiled some of the answers provided by Zazzer and the team:
- There will be more events similar to the Wonder Woman event in the future.
- There are discussions on removing or changing the gold cap further.
- No news on Switch version, yet.
- No news on a Thane Paul Blart: Mall Cop skin.
- They are actively looking for further collaborations but no deals have been made.
- Characters are balanced both for the sake of fairness and for match variety.
- They are adverse to discounting arcana in fear of alienating players.
- They are looking into stricter punishment of AFK players that cannot be used to dodge losses.
- Daily and Weekly quests are being considered.
- $500,000 USD Arena of Valor World Cup (AWC) Announced
- The Stalwart Twins, TeeMee, Scavenging their Way into the Europe Server
- January 31 Patch Notes
Arena of Valor (AoV) Recommended Article List
|▼ Popular Articles|
|Beginner's Guide||Hero Tier List||Hero Class Guide||Armory (Item List)|