Guide for Slumbering Weald Battle (Hop)
After becoming the champion, the player went home and decided to revisit Zacian and Zamazenta’s shrine in the Slumbering Weald. There, he found Hop and decided to go at it again.
In this post-game battle with Hop, his team is still composed of the same pokemon team he used in the Champion Cup. However, he added a Cramorant to his team.
- Dragon: Eternatus, Noivern, Goodra, Flygon, Duraludon, Hydreigon, Jangmo-o
- Fire: Cinderace, Arcanine, Ninetales, Flareon, Charizard, Centiskorch, Coalossal, Salazzle, Chandelure, Torkoal
- Fighting: Cinderace, Hawlucha, Sirfetch’d, Falinks, Conkeldurr, Machamp, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Hitmontop, Pangoro, Gallarde, Bewear, Scrafty, Throh, Sawk, Lucario
- Grass: Rillaboom, Eldegoss, Leafeon, Ludicolo, Tsareena, Vileplume, Ferrothorn, Shiftry, Roserade, Whimsicott
- Electric: Boltund, Manectric, Jolteon, Raichu, Vikavolt, Toxtricity
- Ground: Excadrill, Golurk, Steelix, Dugtrio, Flygon, Mudsdale
- Water: Inteleon, Drednaw, Gyarados, Vaporeon, Lapras, Seismitoad, Grapploct, Golisopod, Cursula, Cramorant, Toxapex
Hop Slumbering Weald Battle
- Dubwool (Lv. 59), Corviknight (Lv. 59), Snorlax (Lv. 58), Cramorant (Lv 58), Pincurchin (Lv. 58), Cinderace/Rillaboom/Inteleon (Lv. 60)
Start again with a fighting type pokemon against Hop’s Dubwool. Use a fighting type move to quickly defeat it. Hop will then send out his second pokemon depending on the player’s pokemon. If he summons a Corviknight, continue on using a fighting type. Preferably, use fighting type moves that strike multiple times in a single turn. If Corviknight survives and defeats your pokemon, you can send out a rock type, electric type, ice type, or another fighting type pokemon. If Hop used a Pincurchin, use a ground type pokemon to deal with its electric moves. When you deal with his Snorlax, use fighting type moves again to defeat it quickly. To deal with Cramorant, use either rock type, ice type, or electric type moves. You can also use a grass type to capitalize on its weakness. Use your own starter pokemon or a similar type in order to defeat Hop’s starter. Don’t forget to dynamax it to defeat it quickly.
|← Leon Champion Cup||Sordward Slumbering Weald →|
Other Pokemon Battles
Pokemon Sword and Shield Recommended Article List
|▼Top Page Articles|
|Versions||Gen 8 Starters||Galar Dex|
|Gym Battles||Walkthroughs||Beginner Guides|
|Strategy Guides||Game Database||Post Game|
|TM Locations||TR List||Evolution Stones|
|Evolution Methods||Hair Salon||Boutique|