Get Both Single Strike and Rapid Strike Urshifu
It is possible to get both Single Strike Urshifu and Rapid Strike Urshifu in a single save file. This is done by transferring Pokemon using Pokemon Home.
- Pokemon Home (does not require paid version)
- Secondary Nintendo profile (user)
- Isle of Armor DLC
- Use your secondary Nintendo profile on your Switch and progress through the game until you get Kubfu in the Isle of Armor story. This requires you to reach the train station in Wedgehurst near the beginning of the game (after visiting Professor Magnolia’s house) to encounter Galarian Slowpoke and your Isle of Armor rival.
- If you wish to take on the G-Max Urshifu quest, you need to complete the main story on your other saved files
- After getting Kubfu from Mustard in the dojo, progress through the game until you are able to choose either the Tower of Darkness or Tower of Waters to evolve Kubfu into either Single Strike Urshifu or Rapid Strike Urshifu.
- Afterwards, move Urshifu to your PC’s storage box and save your game.
- Open Pokemon Home and put Urshifu from your PC’s storage box into the Pokemon Home Basic Box.
- Still using Pokemon Home, switch to your primary Nintendo profile. Get the Urshifu stored in your Basic Box and transfer it to your PC’s storage box.
- Launch the game using your primary Nintendo profile and progress through the DLC’s story to get a second Kubfu and evolve it to a different version of Urshifu.
Pokemon Sword and Shield Recommended Article List
|▼Pokemon Sword and Shield Recommended Articles|
|Expansion Pass||All Diglett Locations||Gen 8 Starters|
|Galar Dex||Pokemon Battles||Walkthroughs|
|Beginner Guides||Strategy Guides||Game Database|
|Strategy Guides||Post-Game||TM Locations|
|TR List||Evolution Stones||Evolution Methods|