Table of Contents
Guide for Hammerlocke Stadium Rooftop Battle (Wild Zamazenta – Crowned Shield Form)
- Flying: Cinderace, Corviknight, Noivern, Gyarados, Unfezant, Braviary
- Psychic: Hatterene, Gardevoir, Espeon, Claydol, Xatu, Bronzong, Meowstic, Gothitelle, Mr. Rime
- Fairy: Gardevoir, Hatterene, Sylveon, Grimmsnarl, Clefable, Mimikyu, Mr. Mime, Togekiss, Mawile, Alcremie, Slurpuff, Aromatisse, Shiinotic
- Fighting: Conkeldurr, Machamp, Pangoro, Hawlucha
- Ground: Excadrill, Golurk, Steelix, Dugtrio, Flygon, Mudsdale
- Fire: Cinderace, Flareon, Arcanine, Ninetales, Centiskorch
Wild Zamazenta Crowned Form Hammerlocke Stadium Rooftop Battle (Pokemon Shield only)
In its crowned form, Zamazenta turns into a fighting/steel type pokemon. The legendary pokemon is still at level 70 and can use multiple types of moves such as steel, rock, dark, fairy, and fighting. Your goal in this battle is to capture the pokemon so must you avoid bursting down its HP to zero. Before you start, make sure to secure your poke balls. In addition, save the game in case you accidentally knock out the legendary pokemon. Lastly, make sure that the pokemon you’re using is equipped with a Leftover since you will be tanking damage for most of the battle.
Start off with Eternatus or your starter pokemon to reduce Zamazenta’s HP to at least 10%. Once you have achieved this, switch to your pokemon that is resistant to its moves and can also inflict status ailments such as paralysis. Make sure that pokemon can tank Zamazenta’s moves while you are attempting to capture it. Leftovers is essential to sustaining HP in addition to your potions. If you that that your pokemon cannot withstand any more of Zamazenta’s damage, use a Max Potion or switch to another pokemon.
You can use a rare poke ball, Master Ball, or an Ultra Ball in capturing Zamazenta. If using Ultra Balls, make sure that you have at least 15 in your bag.
|← Wild Zacian Crowned Form||Hop Slumbering Weald Final Battle →|
Other Pokemon Battles
Pokemon Sword and Shield Recommended Article List
|▼Top Page Articles|
|Versions||Gen 8 Starters||Galar Dex|
|Gym Battles||Walkthroughs||Beginner Guides|
|Strategy Guides||Game Database||Post Game|
|TM Locations||TR List||Evolution Stones|
|Evolution Methods||Hair Salon||Boutique|