Table of Contents
Guide for Wedgehurst Research Lab Battle (Sordward and Shielbert)
- Flying: Corviknight, Unfezant, Braviary, Noivern
- Fairy: Alcremie, Sylveon, Gardevoir, Hatterene, Mr. Mime, Togekiss, Mawile, Slurpuff
- Fighting: Conkeldurr, Machamp, Pangoro, Hawlucha
- Fire: Arcanine, Cinderace, Flareon, Ninetales
- Grass: Leafeon, Rillaboom, Ferrothorn
- Dragon: Eternatus
- Dubwool (Lv.61), Corviknight (Lv.61), Cinderace/Rillaboom/Inteleon (Lv. 62)
Sordward and Shielbert Team Battle
- Sordward – Golisopod (Lv.62), Doublade (Lv.62), Bisharp (Lv. 62)
- Shielbert – Bronzong (Lv.62), Falinks (Lv.62), Klinklang (Lv.62)
In this coop battle, Sordward and Shielbert will use the same pokemon they sent out from your previous battle. Sordward starts with his Golisopod while Shielbert calls his Bronzong. As for Hop, his first pokemon is a Dubwool. When it comes to your choice, use a pokemon that has strong moves against multiple types such as bug, water, steel, and psychic. If you cannot get all things covered, you can begin by using Eternatus, Cinderace, or Rillaboom. It is more likely that Sordward and Shielbert will focus their attacks on Hop’s Dubwool so capitalize on the opportunity to finish off one pokemon from their end.
Sordward’s and Shielbert’s next pokemon are a Doublade and Falinks. Keep Eternatus or Cinderace to deal with Doublade. Then, call your Corviknight or another flying type pokemon to finish off Falinks. Hop’s second pokemon will depend on your choice, but he will most likely send out his starter or his Corvknight to assist you.
Sordward and Shielbert’s final pokemon are a Bisharp and Klinklang. If your Eternatus or Cinderace is still alive, use it to capitalize on their fire type weaknesses. Otherwise, you can send a fighting type, fairy type, or another fire type to finish their pokemon.
|← Wild Dynamax Torkoal||Wild Dynamax Conkeldurr →|
Other Pokemon Battles
Pokemon Sword and Shield Recommended Article List
|▼Top Page Articles|
|Versions||Gen 8 Starters||Galar Dex|
|Gym Battles||Walkthroughs||Beginner Guides|
|Strategy Guides||Game Database||Post Game|
|TM Locations||TR List||Evolution Stones|
|Evolution Methods||Hair Salon||Boutique|