How to Access the Isle of Armor DLC
After downloading the DLC, you will automatically receive an Armor Pass. Show the item to the rail staff at Wedgehurst station to access the Isle of Armor content.
If you are starting a new game, the Isle of Armor DLC can be accessed upon reaching the first wild area during the main story. Below are the requirements to reach the Isle of Armor on a new save file.
Requirements to Access the DLC
- Obtained starter Pokemon from Leon
- Received Pokedex from Sonia
- Received Dynamax Band from Professor Magnolia
After completing the requirements, head to Wedghurst train station for a cutscene. Speak to the trainer talking to the rail staff. This will trigger a Galarian Slowpoke to appear. Approach the Pokemon to battle it and catch it. Afterwards, talk to the rail staff to show him the Armor Pass. You will then be able to travel to Armor Station on the Isle of Armor.
Key Features in the Isle of Armor DLC
- The Pokemon encountered in the Isle of Armor scale with your party’s current level. The wild pokemon and those used by enemy trainers will be around the same level as your highest leveled pokemon.
- Kubfu, a legendary Pokemon that you will receive in the DLC, will always be at a starting level of 10.
- Kubfu can be evolved to either Single Strike Urshifu or Rapid Strike Urshifu by completing the trials at the Tower of Darkness and Tower of Waters respectively. While it may be tough to choose which version of Urshifu is better, it is possible to both forms using Pokemon Home.
Pokemon Sword and Shield Recommended Article List
|▼Pokemon Sword and Shield Recommended Articles|
|Expansion Pass||All Diglett Locations||Gen 8 Starters|
|Galar Dex||Pokemon Battles||Walkthroughs|
|Beginner Guides||Strategy Guides||Game Database|
|Strategy Guides||Post-Game||TM Locations|
|TR List||Evolution Stones||Evolution Methods|