Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Certification Exams

Basic information on certification exams required to change classes in Fire Emblem: Three Houses.

What are Certification Exams?

Fire Emblem Three Houses Certification Exams

Certification exams are tests that students must pass in order to change classes. For a higher chance of passing them, a student must have gained significant levels in the class’ key skills. The cavalier exam for instance, can be passed with at least C and D levels in lances and horsemanship, respectively.

Certification exams will be available to a character upon reaching level 10. This will allow characters to take exams for the beginner classes myrmidon, soldier, fighter, and monk. An item called an intermediate seal is also required before an exam can be given. Intermediate seals are obtained as rewards in dueling competitions on free days.

You can view a list of the key skills required for each class in the link below.

Class List

How to Raise Skill Levels

Fire Emblem Three Houses Certification Exam

Students’ skill levels are raised through education. As a professor, you must spend time tutoring the students to raise their skills. Students can also be advised to study on their own with the Set Goals professor command. They may suggest goals they want to pursue, which you can approve or reject. Mentoring is only done during weekdays, so it is best to organize your schedule to make the most out it.

It is also worth noting that the pace at which students learn skills varies. Despite the spending the same amount of time, one student may easily gain additional levels in swordsmanship while another struggles. This will help you decide a suitable class for each student.


Fire Emblem: Three Houses Recommended Article List

▼Fire Emblem: Three Houses Recommended Articles
News and Features Characters Classes
Beginner Guides Strategy Guides Game Database

Leave a Reply

Be the first to comment