Dark Flier Class
Fire Emblem: Three Houses’ Cindered Shadows DLC is scheduled for launch on Wednesday, February 12, 2020. With only a few days before it come out, more details on the upcoming Trickster class were revealed on the official Fire Emblem JP Twitter account.
The Dark Flier is one of four new classes to be added in the Cindered Shadows expansion.
— 『ファイアーエムブレム』総合 (@FireEmblemJP) February 10, 2020
Roughly translated, the Twitter post touches on the Dark flier’s strengths in magic and flying as well as its ability. A female-exclusive class, the dark flier learns a special combat art called “Magic Conversion.” When the dark flier receives magic damage in the enemy phase, she gets +3 to all stats which lasts until the end of the player’s next phase. That being said, the dark flier excels in maps laden with many opposing mage units. The tweet also mentioned the dark flier’s glaring weakness to bow units.
Here, we can also see the skill experience bonuses for the dark flier which includes proficiency in swords, reason, and flying.
For more information and updates on Fire Emblem: Three Houses and the Cindered Shadows DLC, visit our game guide page!
- More Information on Trickster Class, Anna Battle Merchant Costume in DLC
- Marketplace Facilities Available in Cindered Shadows
- Speculations on New Classes in Cindered Shadows DLC
- Main Game and DLC Side Story Differences
- Revealed Preset Classes in Cindered Shadows DLC
- Cindered Shadows DLC Side Story Implements Preset Classes and Skills
- What We Know So Far About the Abyss In-Game
- Unlocking the Abyss and the Ashen Wolves in the Main Game
- Get to Know the Ashen Wolves
- Playing the Cindered Shadows DLC Side Story
- Cindered Shadows DLC Side Story Announced