Table of Contents
Persona 5 Experience Earnings Method: “Reaper” | Usage of Influenza Warning
Super Strong Enemy Shadow
In Mementos, a strong enemy shadow occasionally appears known as the Reaper. It is a strong shadow that cannot be beaten unless you are at a fairly high level. It is advised to avoid the Reaper when it appears as it is very strong. However, if you can knock it out, you can get the Divine Pillar accessory that halves damage and a huge amount of experience.
How to Earn Experience by Easily Defeating the Reaper
It is highly recommended to fight the Reaper during an Influenza warning. When encountering shadows during influenza warnings, including the Reaper, they have a chance of entering the battle under the effects of Despair. This will cause the shadow to succumb to despair and die after three turns.
Procedure of earning value
- Go to Mementos on a day of “Influenza Warning ” .
- Move to a waiting room and save progress.
- After saving, move to an area and stand still until the Reaper appears.
- When the reaper emerges, the battle will start.
- Continue to fight if the reaper is under Despair. If it is normal, escape the fight and challenge them again.
- In desperate state, wait out turns by guarding
- If the enemy collapses due to the effect of despair, move to the waiting room and save.
- After saving, move to the area and wait until it appears again.
- Repeat the above procedure.
When under the effects of despair, the Reaper will self destruct after a few turns. Because you can get a large amount of experience when winning, this can be a valuable method when grinding levels.
Notes on this method
Special Skills are not necessary to earn experience.
Take note of influenza warnings, as it only occurs at certain periods of time.
Influenza warnings occur only in the following periods:
■ Influenza Advisory Periods
11 / 13-11 / 15
12 / 8-12 / 9
These times are the only periods of time when influenza warnings occur. Since it is a very short period, those wanting to try need to pay careful attention to the time. Even during the influenza period, the Reaper’s Despair is random. The method may have to be repeated if the Reaper starts the fight without Despair.