Table of Contents
Kamoshida Palace Overview and Infiltration Guide
In Kamoshida Palace, you find out his sin is Lust. Also, as the first palace, Kamoshida Palace is where the Protagonist awakens to his persona. However, the palace itself may be a bit confusing, especially for beginners. When the Protagonist enters the Palace, he’ll not only begin planning a heist, but will also find some accomplices to join him in his journey.
Kamoshida Infiltration Guide
First Infiltration (4/11)
- Examine the barrels and an event will occur.
- You will awaken to the power of your Persona Arsene.
- Fight the Pyro Jack.
- Here, you learn about how to swap persona. Press △ to open up the Persona menu so you can choose which skill to use.
- Go to the spiral staircase.
- Jump through the waterway.
- Take the path through the narrow hole within the prison.
- There is a Shadow near the regular stairway, so take the spiral staircase.
- Once you reach your destination, talk to Morgana and start a conversation.
- Talk with Morgana in front of the drawbridge.
- Here, you’ll have a tutorial teaching you about the “One More Time” event. This event allows your characters to attack another time.
- You acquire three Medicine from Morgana
- Proceed onward and battle the two Pixies that appear.
- You’ll return to the real world after the battle.
Second Infiltration (4/12)
- Go to the reception hall and watch the events.
- Take the spiral staircase. A battle will begin at point “E.”
- Check out the jail room willingly.
- You’ll get a *Tkachev from Ryuji Sakamoto as well as medicine.
- This place is a Safe Room. You’ll be able to save here.
- Make your way to the Training Field.
- Proceed to the underground passageway.
- As you go through the passageway, you’ll learn how to use a gun. Finish the tutorial and move on to the next round.
- You’ll soon learn about dangerous encounters. Dangerous encounters are avoidable as long as you know how to swing by and not get caught.
- Next is a tutorial about performing “All Out Attacks.” These attacks only occur when all enemies are downed.
- Enter the door at the end of the passageway.
- Examine the students who are locked in the prison.
- Exit the training field of love and exit the castle.
- You’ll encounter Shadow Kamoshida and three enemies in the reception hall. A battle will occur when you interact with them. However, you don’t need to win this battle. Instead, Ryuji will awaken to his Persona, Captain Kidd, and trigger the real battle.
- Leave the castle and rest up for the next infiltration.
Third Infiltration (4/15)
- Sneak your way into the castle.
- Enter the first room to the left.
- A battle with a Pixie will begin and you’ll be taught how to negotiate.
- Advance toward the hall and continue on until you reach a Safe Room.
- Go back down until you reach the room left of where you first learned how to negotiate.
When the real infiltration begins, head to the Safe Room on the third floor. Upon reaching it, you’ll learn about fusing persona. You’ll enter the Velvet Room and meet up with Igor, Justine, and Caroline, who will help you create your persona. After doing so, you’ll rank up the Fool Arcana. In doing so, you pick up the Third Eye Ability, which allows you to see things that others cannot.
- Go toward the Safe Room you last visited.
- Head out from the Safe Room and toward the spiral staircase.
- Once you reach the room with the fences, use “Third Eye.” You’ll be able to see a lever in blue. Pull it to open the fence. Once the fences open up, grab the Old Castle Map.
- Advance toward an area with a bookshelf. Climb it and you’ll be able to go toward the chandeliers.
- In route to the chandeliers, you’ll need to be careful, as a Shadow resides on one of them.
When you’re done checking up on everything, head into the next room. Use the shortcut near the beams where you’ll find another Safe Room. When inside, use Third Eye to determine the strength of the enemy. A blue aura is an enemy of a lesser level, the yellow is of the same level, and red means a higher level.
You can now head over to the library. There, you’ll spot three books on different shelves. Grab all of them and head to the library near the Safe Room.
In the library, place the Book of Slaves on the left bookshelf. On the right bookshelf, place the Book of the Queen. Finally, the middle shelf should have the Book of the King. After solving this puzzle, a pathway will open. Once it’s open, grab Kamoshida’s Gold Medal and the Sketch of the Tower.
Head back to the Safe Room and save. Continue on afterward, since you’re going to fight a mini-boss. Make your way to the wide chapel room and battle against Archangel.
When you’re done defeating Archangel, climb the shelves. Climb to the top and jump from the pillar. There should be a lever around the area. Pull it to open another shortcut.
You’ll need to sneak around once you’ve reached the next part of the castle. Climb to the rooftop while also using your sneaking ability to take down the four enemies that appear.
Make your way into the next part of the castle. Don’t forget to continue sneaking. Climb to the rooftop to take down the four enemies nearby. When you’ve reached the inside, you’ll find yourself in a distorted area. This is the final part of the castle. Sneak forward, hiding behind peculiar statues until you reach a small room to the bottom right. Head for that room to take an elevator down to the bottom floor. When you get there, you’ll see a portrait of Kamoshida. Go through the area to find a shortcut to the main chapel hall. There’s a Safe Room clockwise to the circular floor.
With that, head upstairs back to the distortion. Take the spiral stairs up to the scythes. Next to the scythes, there’s a lever where you’ll find a carving of Kamoshida. You’ll need to pull it to proceed. However, pieces are missing so you’ll have to find it. Kill two Shadows to grab the missing eyepieces. Return to the mid-floor and search for a golden knight. That’s Eligor with the first eyepiece. The next eye is at the lower part of the floor: another Eligor.
After grabbing the pieces, stick them into the statues and the scythes will stop moving. Continue onward. There’s a chair in the center of the room. Head to the left to sneak past Kamoshida and the guards. Doing so will bring you to the treasure room. There’s a mass that makes up Kamoshida’s desire. A cutscene will play and you’ll leave the castle to send out the calling car. Return the next day for a battle.
Kamoshida Palace Shadows
|Pixie||Curse, Gun, Ice||Electric, Light||–||–|
|Jack o’ Lantern / Pyro Jack||Gun, Ice, Wind||–||Fire||–|
Persona 5 / Persona 5 Royal Recommended Article List
|Persona 5 / Persona 5 Royal Recommended Articles|
|News and Features||Story Walkthroughs||Palace Guides|
|Persona Compendium||Electric Chair and Skill Cards||Confidant Gift Guide|