Niijima Palace Overview
Start: Saturday, October 30
Deadline: Sunday, November 20
Recommended Level: 50
Number of Lockpicks required: 3
- Acquire Members Card
- Search for the Data Management Terminal
- Elevator to the upper floor
- Win 50,000 coins in the dice game
- Win coins in the slot machine
- Look up at the huge slot
- Look for the red and green control board
- Go to the Manager’s floor
- Look for the balance bridge
- Make coins
- Finish the betting race
- Go to the battle arena
- Boss battle
First Phase: Initial Infiltration
- Go up the stairs and head to the main floor.
- Jump down the platform and pass through the hole
- A safe room is in the bottom part of the map
- A boss battle will occur before entering the elevator
|Sub-Boss 1||–||–||–||Curse||Everything except Bless, Curse||–||–|
Second Phase: Securing the Infiltration Route
- Go out of the safe room then go A.
|Ose||–||–||–||Curse||Gun, Fire, Wind, Nuclear||Bless||Arcana: Fool
|Unicorn||–||–||–||Ice, Bless||Psi||Curse||Arcana: Hierophant
Casino – Employee’s Aisle
- Go to B.
- You will need to defeat two Queen Mabs on your way to the area. You will receive a keycard after defeating them.
- Go to C. Use the keycard to open the door.
- Crawl through the vent inside the room then defeat the Ganesha in the next room. You will receive a Member’s Card after defeating the shadow.
- Head to the main floor and use the elevator that Sae used previously.
|Power||–||–||–||Bless||Wind||Gun, Curse||Arcana: Justice
- On the counter in front of the elevator, you will receive 1000 playing chips.
- The dice game room is located at C.
|Queen Mab||–||–||–||Fire||Curse||Wind||Arcana: Magician
Dice Game – Employee’s Aisle
- There is a vent that you can crawl through at D once you enter the dice game room.
- Move to the lower floor after entering the room at D.
- Enter the control room and defeat the boss in the area.
|Sub-Boss 3||–||Curse||–||Fire||Psi||Wind, Bless||Arcana: ?
Huge Slot Area
- As soon a you enter the slot room, there will be two sub-bosses that you need to defeat in order to proceed.
- Once you reach E, a cutscene will occur.
- Examine the slot machine at F, then go to the ! icon marked on the map.
- You will need to access the red and green terminals to hack the slot machine
- The Green Terminal (marked as b in the map above)can be found be heading to the previous room. Head south from where you entered the room then head down the path through the door. Climb over the crates to the north and there you will find the terminal as well as a treasure chest.
- The Red Terminal (marked as a in the map above) can be found if you head back to the entrance of the Slot Room (where you entered from the Members Floor Lobby). Go to the slot room and you will be able to see the terminal on the wall to the south.
- Head back to F after going to the terminals.
- Once you get 50,000 coins, go back to the dealer at the lobby and buy the High Limit Card.
- After buying the card, you will then have to defeat Sub-Boss 5.
- Once you defeat the boss, you will automatically be transported to the elevator to reach the High Limit Floor. However, you won’t be able to use the elevator, so you have to come back here until the story progresses in the real world.
|Sub-Boss 4||–||Curse||Fire||–||Psi||Wind, Bless||–|
|Sub-Boss 5||–||Wind||–||–||Ice, Bless, Curse||–||–|
High Rate Floor/Lobby
- Once you go back to the casino, head to the elevator and go to the High Limit Floor.
- Speak to the dealer at the lobby and you will be given 1,000 playing coins as well as tips on how to get to the Manager’s Floor.
- Examine the device at G.
- Go to H and enter the House of Darkness.
House of Darkness
- Spend 1,000 playing coins to play the game in the House of Darkness
- Use Third Eye in order to have a better view of your surroundings.
- The map will not be fully shown until you defeat the boss in the maze.
- Go through the vent at J.
- Head to the hidden passage (marked by dots forming a circle in the map above) then go to K.
- Go straight ahead and you will be blocked buy a door at L. Crawl through the vent at M to get to the next area.
- Open the opposite side of the door at L using the terminal next to it.
- Head down the hall at the end of the hall and you will face another sub-boss.
|Rangda||–||Wind, Psi||–||Nuclear, Curse||–||Electric, Bless||Arcana: Magician
- Before heading to the Battle Arena, make sure to use the safe room.
- Speak to the receptionist in the area.
- You will need to fight several shadows in the Battle Arena. (Recommended Persona to have: Rangda)
- After defeating the shadows at the Battle Arena, head back to the lobby and examine the device again at G.
- Pass through the newly opened bridge.
- A cutscene will occur after going to the Manager Area. Head back to the real world and give the calling card to Sae.
Boss Fight: Shadow Sae
Click here to go to our Sae Niijima Boss Battle Guide.