Table of Contents
Satanael: How To Obtain and Skills List
Satanael is one of the most powerful Persona in Persona 5. He is Arsene’s awakened form and Joker’s final Persona. He is the crystallization of all the social confidants that Joker has earned. When you at least leveled up your Strength Confidant up to 5 or maxed, Joker will be able to unlock him. However, the main problem with Satanael is actually having the money and making sure you completed the confidant to summon this particular Persona.
Since Satanael is one of the Ultimate Personas, you have to finish the game first. However, once you finish the game, you’ll unlock him as one of the options in Advanced Fusions. However, the problem with Satanael is actually withdrawing all the persona you threw into the compendium as it needs some Yen.
Satanael Advanced Fusion Guide
- Acquire Anzu
- Complete Ann Takamaki’s Confidant (Lovers)
- Acquire Michael Through Advance Fusion (Justice, Level 87)
- Complete Sae Nijima’s Confidant (Judgement)
- Complete Hifumi Togou’s Confidant (Star)
- Complete Hifumi Togou’s Star Confidant to unlock Lucifer. When trying to fuse Lucifer, check your Advanced Fusion list.
- If you want to fuse Lucifer, you need Six Personas:
- Trumpeter (Judgement) = Black Rider x Pale Rider x White Rider x Red Rider.
- Michael (Justice) = Raphael x Uriel x Gabriel.
- Satan (Judgement) = Abbadon x Treasure Persona/ Kali x Raphael.
- Metatron (Justice) = To acquire Metatron, Yuuki Mishima’s Moon Confidant needed to be maxed to get Sandalphon. Sandalphon is a material for Metatron. Then, max out Goro Akechi’s Social Confidant to unlock completely.
- Ananta (Star)
- Anubis = Farm him out in Futaba Palace.
|Maeigaon||22 SP||Deal heavy Curse damage to all foes.||Innate|
|Megidolaon||15 SP||Deal severe Almighty damage to all foes.||Innate|
|Survival Trick||Auto||Survive one instant death attack with 1 HP remaining.||Innate|
|Bullet of Sinners||24% HP||Deal Severe Gun damage to all foes||Innate|
|Cosmic Flare||54 SP||Deal severe Nuclear damage to all foes.
More powerful on a target afflicted with Burn/Freeze/Shock.
|Heat Riser||30 SP||Buff attack defense and agility of 1 ally for 3 turns.||97|
|Unshaken Will||Auto||Resist against Fear/Brainwash/Dizzy.||98|
|Victory Cry||Auto||Full heal HP and SP after defeating an enemy.||99|
Satanael has no weaknesses. Given that he is the ultimate persona in the game, it’ll take a lot to summon him. Satanael learns Cosmic Flare at Level 96. As a Colossal-level Nuclear Spell, pairing it up with Concentrate and Tarukaja will let you deal heavy damage towards bosses easily. However, Yaldabaoth’s Book of Commandments reflects the spell so make sure you take that out first before using it.
However, his main and most coveted ability is Victory Cry. For those who have played the Shin Megami Tensei games, they would know that this ability is a difficulty slider for you or pain on bosses. This ability fully heals the SP and HP after defeating an enemy. When this happens, it technically replenishes you for the next fight. While Satanael is powerful, have him inherit other skills as to also make him stronger.
- Story Walkthroughs and Summary
- Social Stats Overview and Boost Guide
- Social Confidants List
- Social Confidants Schedule Guide
- List of Fool Arcana Personas
- List of Awakened of Persona
- Status Recovery Skills List
- DLC Details Revealed
- Take Your Heart Premium Edition