Satanael: How To Obtain and Ability List
Satanael is one of the most powerful persona in Persona 5. He is Arsene’s awakened form and Joker’s final persona. He is the crystallization of all the social confidants that Joker has earned. When you complete the Strength Confidant, you’ll unlock him. However, the main problem with Satanael is actually having the money and making sure you completed the confidant to summon these particular persona.
How to obtain Satanael
Because Satanael is one of the ultimate personas, you have to finish the game first. However once you finish the game, you’ll unlock him as one of the options in Advanced Fusions. However, the problem with Satanael is actually withdrawing all the persona you threw into the compendium as it needs some yen.
- Track down this persona in Futaba’s palace.
- Complete Ann Takamaki’s Confidant (Lovers).
- This unlocks the fusion for Ishtar who is the max out the Lovers Arcana.
- Ishtar can be made when fusing Uriel (Level 81) x Kali (Level 77).
- Fuse Michael (Justice, Level 87).
- You need Raphael (Level 78) x Gabriel (Level 77) x Uriel (Level 81).
- Fuse him via Advanced Fusion.
- Complete Sae Nijima’s Confidant (Judgement).
- This unlocks Satan (Level 92).
- Once you get Satan, he can be fused in two ways:
- Raphael (Level 78) x Kali (Level 77)
- Abbadon (Level 74) x Any Treasure Persona.
- Complete Hifumi Togou’s Confidant (Star).
- That way, you unlock Lucifer. When trying to fuse Lucifer, check your Advanced Fusion list.
- If you want to fuse Lucifer, you need six persona:
- Trumpeter (Judgement) = Black Rider x Pale Rider x White Rider x Red Rider
- Michael (Justice) = Raphael x Uriel x Gabriel
- Satan (Judgement) = Abbadon x Treasure Persona/ Kali x Raphael
- Metatron (Justice) = Max out Goro Akechi’s Social Confidant to unlock
- Ananta (Star)
- Anubis = Farm him out in Futaba Palace.
|Maeigaon||22 SP||Deal heavy Curse damage to all foes.||Innate|
|Megidolaon||15 SP||Deal severe Almighty damage to all foes.|
|Survival Trick||Auto||Survive one instant death attack with 1 HP remaining.|
|Bullet of Sinners||24% HP||Deal Severe Gun damage to all foes|
|Cosmic Flare||54 SP||Deal severe Nuclear damage to all foes.
More powerful on target afflicted with Burn/Freeze/Shock.
|Heat Riser||30 SP||Buff attack defense and agility of 1 ally for 3 turns.||97|
|Unshaken Will||Auto||Resist against Fear/Brainwash/Dizzy.||98|
|Victory Cry||Auto||Full heal HP and SP after defeating an enemy.||99|
Review on Satanael
Satanael has no weaknesses. Given that he is the ultimate persona in the game, it’ll take a lot to summon him. Satanael learns Cosmic Flare at Level 96. As a Colossal-level Nuclear Spell, pairing it up with Concentrate and Tarukaja will let you deal heavy damage towards bosses easily. However, Yaldabaoth’s Book of Commandments reflects the spell so make sure you take that out first before using it.
However, his main and most coveted ability is Victory Cry. For those who have played the Shin Megami Tensei games, they would know that this ability is a difficulty slider for you or a pain on bosses. This ability fully heals the SP and HP after defeating an enemy. When this happens, it’s technically replenishes you for the next fight. While Satanael is powerful, have him inherit other skills as to also make him stronger.
- Status Recovery Skills List
- DLC Details Revealed
- Take Your Heart Premium Edition
- Second Stage Persona Revealed