Details About Persona 5 Royal’s Special Edition
— モルガナ_ペルソナ広報 (@p_kouhou) June 6, 2019
The Straight Flush Limited Edition costs 13, 800 Yen (excluding tax) and will be released together with P5R’s Standard Edition on October 31, 2019.
Straight Flush Limited Edition Contents
Here are the contents of P5R’s Straight Flush Edition according to Atlus Japan’s Persona Channel website:
- Illustrated Luxury Special Box – a special illustrated box designed by Shigenori Soejima of the P-Studio team.
- Reference Materials Collection – a B5 size, 48-page hardcover artbook showing illustrations, concept arts, and settings in Persona 5 Royal. This also includes unreleased illustrations and more.
- Person 5 Royal Soundtrack – a complete game soundtrack with two CDs and a booklet featuring newly released songs such as “Colors Flying High” and “Take Over”.
- A P-Studio designed Premium T-Shirt – a large-sized unique T-Shirt made by the Persona team.
- Costume DLC and BGM Special Sets – Costume DLC sets are worn and visible during palace infiltrations or mementos explorations. Most DLC sets are applied to all party members. BGM will only be played during battle with shadows while costume sets are worn. P5R Costume DLC sets include:
- Velvet Room Costume & BGM Special Set.
- P5D Featherman Costume & BGM Special Set.
For more news and updates, visit our Persona 5 / Persona 5 Royal game guide page.
- New P5R Battle Theme “Take Over” Previewed
- Atlus Japan Responded to FAQs about P5R
- New Persona 5 Royal Kasumi Trailer Revealed
- Persona 5 the Royal Information Revealed!
Persona 5 / Persona 5 Royal Recommended Article List
|Persona 5 / Persona 5 Royal Recommended Articles|
|News and Features||Story Walkthroughs||Palace Guides|
|Persona Compendium||Electric Chair and Skill Cards||Confidant Gift Guide|